BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

I expected this world cup to be hi tech but it's far from it.

Stadia look decent but tent villages a joke at £175/night and water not potable, TV coverage on a par with RoversTV. P1ss poor overall.

Edit forgot I'm watching on amzfootball 🤣

I had no idea Waggott was involved in organising the world cup as well.

#we'vedoneallwecan

• Like 6

Wales went route one a lot more in the second half. What we should have done at the Dingle dome. Play in your opponents half. Going solely off the respective performances today England are two goals better than either of those teams. Wether it pans out like that is another story. I can’t see past England going through, especially with tonight’s game being a draw.

• Like 2

Well played Wales. Good fightback after a poor first half. It's great to see them playing in the finals after 64 years. Top players like Rush, Hughes and Giggs never made it to the WC but Bale is a worthy successor to the great John Charles

That women in the studio is talking rubbish. Wales can afford to rest bale on Friday... Does she realise it's a group. I was amazed Roy Keane didn’t laugh or sneer more at that comment! It’s not like wales reserves would guarantee a win vs Iran - even the first team wouldn’t be certain of it! Yes let Swindon's Johnny Williams play instead or Portsmouth’s Joe Morrell 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 2

On 20/11/2022 at 12:49, chaddyrovers said:

I thought Valencia's header was very good finish from him. Ecuador played well first half and they managed the second half to not allow Qatar any chance of getting back into the game. 

Good finish?  Don't be silly Chaddy he headed it onto his shoulder then in.

8 hours ago, Hasta said:

I thought both VAR penalty decisions were correct 🙈🙈

I can not see.how they gave Irans and not at least one of the two simultaneous fouls on us.  It was a bear hug and body smackdown.  Stinks.  As is always the case with us at tourneys we seem to get screwed with bad major decisions.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, USABlue said:

I can not see.how they gave Irans and not at least one of the two simultaneous fouls on us.  It was a bear hug and body smackdown.  Stinks.  As is always the case with us at tourneys we seem to get screwed with bad major decisions.

Fifa just don't like the English 

56 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Thankfully not major in this case though as we still won by a very convincing scoreline. Rather get the shite decisions out of the way now!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Maybe and quite similar to your style of posting which generally targets other posters.

Notice that?

I mean it was you who responded to my post (that wasn't even directed at anyone) and signed off with an arrogant "Not really difficult to grasp is it.". Don't get shirty cos I had a dig back. 

7 hours ago, roverandout said:

How good is Bellingham? The guy has everything.  Rice too was class today. Our bench is just so strong.  We haven't yet seen maddison play. I really don't think there are many stronger squads in this tournament 

It reminds me of playing United when Keane was in their team. It was like playing against 12 men. Bellingham could be anything he wants to be.

• Like 1