BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

😂 everything must come back to England!

Not been a good watch, Serbia are a good side and Brazil's attacking talents have not had their best games.

Yes it has to be about England because it pisses me off when people cream themselves when Brazil beat a slightly above average Serbia team 2 0 or Spain Hanmer an awful Costa Rica team yet give England no credit for their performance 

8 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Yes it has to be about England because it pisses me off when people cream themselves when Brazil beat a slightly above average Serbia team 2 0 or Spain Hanmer an awful Costa Rica team yet give England no credit for their performance 

People are just commenting on a game in a seperate group in the opposite side of the draw. Brazil were hardly amazing and I dont see anyone implying that they were as such.

I have seen loads of people credit England the other day but you seem to have such an overwhelming obsession and paranoia about it that you cannot allow conversation about other teams without assuming that it must somehow be a dig at England. I just dont get it and surely it must remove any potential of you enjoying any game aside from ours?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

People are just commenting on a game in a seperate group in the opposite side of the draw. Brazil were hardly amazing and I dont see anyone implying that they were as such.

I have seen loads of people credit England the other day but you seem to have such an overwhelming obsession and paranoia about it that you cannot allow conversation about other teams without assuming that it must somehow be a dig at England. I just dont get it and surely it must remove any potential of you enjoying any game aside from ours?

I thought once Brazil got going they looked like scoring with every attack. Having said  that I think that any team with Fred in it has a weakness. 

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Being an England fan always makes me paranoid 

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I thought once Brazil got going they looked like scoring with every attack. Having said  that I think that any team with Fred in it has a weakness. 

Yeah he is an odd selection even as a squad player. I think they are much more pragmatic than they have been in years gone by.

Interesting question - who'd everyone have in a combined Brazil and England XI?

Its funny Id doubt Richalison would even make our squad but hes superb for Brazil.

Probably for me :

Alisson

Trippier.     T. Silva.  Marquinos.   A. Sandro

Belligham.   Rice

Saka.           Neymar.       V. Junior

Kane

Brazil slightly edge us Id say 6 to 5. But in modern game the centre midfield is king and we have an advantage there now I think.

That said in terms of quality on the bench Brazil are very good, as are England, but... I think Id rather have Jesus coming on to win a game over any of ours.

19 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Interesting question - who'd everyone have in a combined Brazil and England XI?

Its funny Id doubt Richalison would even make our squad but hes superb for Brazil.

Probably for me :

Alisson

Trippier.     T. Silva.  Marquinos.   A. Sandro

Belligham.   Rice

Saka.           Neymar.       V. Junior

Kane

Brazil slightly edge us Id say 6 to 5. But in modern game the centre midfield is king and we have an advantage there now I think.

That said in terms of quality on the bench Brazil are very good, as are England, but... I think Id rather have Jesus coming on to win a game over any of ours.

I think Casemiro is as good as Rice. Raphinha was poor last night but he’s a match winner on his day. I like how they have two wingers right out on the touchline, It makes the pitch big when they have the ball. Kompany has the dingles set up the same way.