BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

He’s Mr January in the Rovers calendar… if that doesn’t say he’s off this month I don’t know what does.

Probably more thought has gone in to that than anything at Rovers for 10 years.

”Make sure he’s January in case we sell him in the window” 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

I think Kaminski could be a decent PL goalkeeper and it would be interesting to see how much more he has in his locker under the guidance of a quality goalkeeping coach.

Disagree Mercer. All keepers make good saves but the best make few mistakes. Kaminski is full of mistakes IMO.

• Backroom
34 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

Cheshire is actually a nice place to live.

I live in CLM, used to live in Darwen. Love both places, and easy links to other amazing places.

The views around here are second to none. Only thing we're missing is the weather.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, den said:

Disagree Mercer. All keepers make good saves but the best make few mistakes. Kaminski is full of mistakes IMO.

Kaminski seems to be inconsistent , doesn't assert himself physically enough for me .Best one since Robinson , should have kept Raya but c'est la vie !

11 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Yes, just like we did with Armstrong. 

Good to see Brentford copying our model. 

Trolling I think!

But if you're serious they obviously got it very wrong. Fancy trying to copy us but getting promoted.

Unforgivable!

Edited by 47er

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

He’s Mr January in the Rovers calendar… if that doesn’t say he’s off this month I don’t know what does.

Yep, whoever is Mr January is always the one they think is most likely to be off in January. It was Rothwell last year.

33 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Yes , I agree but Raya improved..not many players improve at Ewood these days though..

The discussion was about how Raya improved under the tutelage of someone more experienced than Ben Benson, and that Kaminski may well do the same.

9 hours ago, Mike E said:

I live in CLM, used to live in Darwen. Love both places, and easy links to other amazing places.

The views around here are second to none. Only thing we're missing is the weather.

Grew up in CLM , lost my virginity on Wilson’s .. great place 

• Like 1