BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Rochdale fans on Twitter are saying we’ve signed Ethan Brierley — have I kept everyone up to see we’ve announced a 19-year old kid from Rochdale? We’re about to find out…

You suggested more than one signing worth staying up for.

I'm guessing that means 2 or more signings are worth staying up for.

So Brierly means 3?!

• Backroom

I wonder if anyone actually knows, at this point they may as well just say which deals are likely as it can’t hamper it anymore 

The only risk is upsetting the club before they do their announcements - which at this point nobody cares about!  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

This reminds me of when I walked in to Blues bar on the first of September and Jordan Slew was sat there with his agent having breakfast.

”So you’ve signed then Jordan?”

”Fingers crossed. Hope the paperwork went through in time.”

Unfortunately, it had.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Rochdale fans on Twitter are saying we’ve signed Ethan Brierley — have I kept everyone up to see we’ve announced a 19-year old kid from Rochdale? We’re about to find out…

Part of the 'project', but pretty highly rated:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-sheffield-united-plot-move-for-rochdale-star-ethan-brierley/

13 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Again, we haven't heard official news on Markanday unless I'm mistaken. Thomas replaces him though if that happens.

Markanday plays wide. Our forward line options, for the three, are: Brereton, Gallagher, Vale, Dolan, Hedges, Thomas. Dack has also been known to play there, though it's not how I prefer he's used. I sense you're talking about the tip of the spear, but again, Markanday doesn't play there for us. Hell he barely plays at all.

But yes, we need another tip of the spear player. Whether or not Markanday goes doesn't come into that equation for me.

Not necessarily. I’m talking options for injuries and the bench. If Markanday has gone then we are a player down, and with Hirst gone we’re a forward down. Yes he’s crap but he’s off the wage bill.