BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

Just now, J*B said:

Review from a friend at the game:

“He’s either finished or he’s finished under the manager.”

If that’s the case, I hope the latter. I really really feel for him and hope he has success elsewhere. 

There is life in him yet I think. He will leave and have an impact elsewhere if he is used correctly. Reckon he is done with JDT and therefore it's affecting his performances even from the bench.

9 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Rather her than that grinning prick Michael Dawson. Spends 5 minutes saying the square root of sod all.

oh god yeah! he really is the worst!!!! such a plank. Also pretty much all the Scottish pundits apart from Souness are wkers. As for Danniel Murphy! I fantasise about Shearer just getting hold of him and throttling the little weasel

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

1 minute ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

oh god yeah! he really is the worst!!!! such a plank. Also pretty much all the Scottish pundits apart from Sourness are wkers.

Sexist and xenophobic comments made...will you go for the hat trick?🤣

Just now, Miller11 said:

From the very limited highlights Pears has pulled off a couple of nice saves

From the short period of time when Kaminski was injured, he was actually OK when we didn’t expect anything of him. He was useless after he’d set a decent enough standard, if that makes any sense. 

• Like 2

Just now, Miller11 said:

From the very limited highlights Pears has pulled off a couple of nice saves

He's a decent shot stopper, gets an unfair rap on here, presumably based on a couple of shockers (Wigan away sticks in the mind).

As a backup to TK, I don't mind him at all.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BigBar said:

You drunk? Rugby union? Did I offend you? Does playing against West ham make professional footballers unable to control a football?

No you haven't offended me at all but I am in the stadium watching the game and we haven't surrendered as we do in the champs on away days. No Rovers player has been terrible or brilliant but we are playing a better team than either Wigan or Coventry and you have to take that into account. Vale may well flourish again now he's scored again and he deserves support rather than writing him off. You just seem to be either you love a player or hate him for whatever reason which is more rugby fan based