BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

It was horrible, sick making.

I think Mowbray must have left his rolodex of post match interview words on his old desk. I heard the word “journey” in JDT’s interview twice. 

So here is another phrase “let’s take the positives” from this mind numbing performance. 

1 JDT will realize that this is not another game and be better prepared for the return. 

2.  The club has a few weeks to think about twisting or sticking with Brereton Diaz  

3 The club has time to reflect on who they need to bring in or ship out in January. 

4 JDT may have time to reflect on the fact that Travis is not a good leader of men yet. His position is at risk as well. Hyam would be a better choice. 

5. Hopefully there will be enough criticism in the media about playing out from the back, if the video isn’t enough evidence, to ensure this tactic is used more sparingly in the future. 

• Like 1

Just now, Waggy76 said:

I dont think promotion from this Division as ever been on the agenda ..

Kean ,Berg , Appleton ,  Bowyer , Coyle , Mowbray and now JDT ...

Not going to happen anytime soon..

JDT has won 2 national titles prior to his appointment as our manager - so I don't understand how his appointment can be part of an agenda not to get promotion.

• Like 2

“It’s been a disappointing afternoon and we’re disappointed with our performance because it didn’t reflect the way we’ve been playing for a while," ..... Tomasson

I would say it's a perfect reflection how we've been playing in most away games (and some at home too). He's deluded

Even allowing for the fact it's a poor division we're in a false position in 3rd.  Without some better players coming in in January and a rethink on tactics the odd must be that we'll sink slowly down the table in the second half of the season

• Like 8

DCouldn’t care we’re we are in the league, this manager doesn’t represent this club , to drop two Blackburn lads for Mola and Garrett is laughable. Do you think Ashley Barnes would of seen a ball against Wharton!! Sack him now!! Start again in. January. They aren’t fit to represent this town league position means 

DO NOT FORGET THIS PERFORMANCE BECAUSE OF A SHAME OF A WORLD CUP! BOO THESE PLAYERS ON THW RETURN TO EWOOD

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

Really you are joking aren’t you. If that’s true then you have know idea whatsoever of how important dealing with them is. If you don’t feel the absolute devastation of that  loss and it’s manner then you don’t understand what being a rovers supporter is. It’s not about league position or cups it’s ten times more important than that. It’s about showing up, not backing down , putting your heart into it. All the things we just surrendered. I don’t care if we lost 3 against Cardiff Wigan or reading that’s football but not there and not that way

Absolutely Boroblue.

I work in Burnley and have always had to put up with them telling me their fans are more passionate,normally would laugh it off but after seeing a few comments about today it really does make one wonder.

Hurting like hell right now after that shit show.

• Like 2

Couldn’t care we’re we are in the league, this manager doesn’t represent this club , to drop two Blackburn lads for Mola and Garrett is laughable. Do you think Ashley Barnes would of seen a ball against Wharton!! Sack him now!! Start again in. January. They aren’t fit to represent this town league position means 

DO NOT FORGET THIS BECAUSE OF THE SHAM OF THE WORLD CUP. BOO EVERYMAN ON THE RETURN TO EWOOD

• Like 1

• Backroom
14 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

......and as I understand it from a post above from one of the administrators having a pop at another poster leads to a holiday from the board.

In many sports nowadays asking for an opponent to be carded results in the person themselves getting carded.

And we are very much a sport's themed forum.

Food for thought. 

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

“It’s been a disappointing afternoon and we’re disappointed with our performance because it didn’t reflect the way we’ve been playing for a while," ..... Tomasson

I would say it's a perfect reflection how we've been playing in most away games (and some at home too). He's deluded

Even allowing for the fact it's a poor division we're in a false position in 3rd.  Without some better players coming in in January and a rethink on tactics the odd must be that we'll sink slowly down the table in the second half of the season

The manager has a track record of being a winner - so I , for one, am confident that we will continue our push for promotion.

r

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

“It’s been a disappointing afternoon and we’re disappointed with our performance because it didn’t reflect the way we’ve been playing for a while," he reflected...

Hmm...carbon copy of several away performances though surely.

If that’s what he really thinks I’m worried. How many away performances have been equally poor ?

1 minute ago, Boroblue said:

Exactly and they are not a Ferrari nor are we a mini. It just seems we perform like one

The surprising aspect of it is that were set up to perform like one.

Let's face it Burnley didn't get out of first gear. JDT just stuck the brakes on and prayed. I'm not sure if he even prayed tbh.

18 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

So what are our fans to blame for now?

There must have been 35 or even more utter fuktards who did not watch any of the game instead we’re baiting Burnley fans which is utterly comical. All wanting violence, all listed or drugged and all who would have scarpered if they had breached the police cordon! 🤬🤬it was as embarrassing as the on pitch effort or lack of🤬🤬

Really struggling for words for that second half.

Abject is the only one i can come up with.

Seething is how i am and not because of the loss i expected that but the performance, the whole thing was the usual dire away stuff. Nothing whatsoever is being learned and as the season goes on and we play teams a second time i fear we'll see more of that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 1864roverite said:

There must have been 35 or even more utter fuktards who did not watch any of the game instead we’re baiting Burnley fans which is utterly comical. All wanting violence, all listed or drugged and all who would have scarpered if they had breached the police cordon! 🤬🤬it was as embarrassing as the on pitch effort or lack of🤬🤬

35 lads out of 2300 goading the opposition at a derby… modern fans ay, would never have seen that in the olden days.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Diappointing if true, although it should be said that, based on the TV stream, the silence for Remembrance Day was impeccably observed by both sets of supporters.

• Like 1

JDT got it all wrong today, he used to be a striker, so how can we go to Burnley (not the only away games like this I know) and have just 1 real shot at goal is beyond me. You can lose a game 3-0 and still have a go, lose 3-0 like that today is so hard to take. 
Diaz and Gallagher were playing way too far apart, we should have played them closer and hit longer balls into them and worked off them. Not the JDT style but we would have got more success than that shower

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

“It’s been a disappointing afternoon and we’re disappointed with our performance because it didn’t reflect the way we’ve been playing for a while," he reflected...

Hmm...carbon copy of several away performances though surely.

“ Disappointed “ is that it ? Some of us won’t sleep tonight after that no show. If they had any feelings for the club and its fans at all there would be a written apology in tomorrows paper signed by every person involved in todays “ game “. Starting with the manager.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

35 lads out of 2300 goading the opposition at a derby… modern fans ay, would never have seen that in the olden days.

In the olden days mb they were fans who knew how to look after themselves, were not coke heads and who would at least watch the game whilst it was being played!

• Like 1