BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 11/02/2023

5 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Just Sharpe's speculation on who plays where, for now, but that whole front line are in the wrong spots for me. At least, I'm sure I read Thomas is naturally a left winger, so it would make more sense for him on the left, Dolan out right, and BBD central.

He plays on the right.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

As I've said,  I've no idea if he's any good, but when Gallagher, Brereton-Diaz and Vale haven't scored since the World Cup break you basically have to give him a chance, right?

Gally, BBD would be banging Em in for the 21s. Vale probably too. Big difference playing against center halves that are men vs children. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

If we play Dolan on the left and Brereton as the centre forward I’d be happy. Won’t happen though. Tactics are a bigger issue than personnel.

I wouldn't mind trying a reverse of that. I still think Dolan could play like Dickov if he developed a mean streak.

46 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Vale dropped from the squad entirely which is a good move. That should be a permanent decision.

Lots of pace up top today and set up for counter attacking football. 

I don't rate our back five - Pears, Rankin-Costello, Carter, Wharton, Pickering - is very average. 

At the PL level it's poor. At this level it's fine. 

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Hopefully Brereton will be down the middle and Dolan wide left. Glad Vale has been dropped from the squad.

Watford look strong with Pedro back so can only see a home win.

You're never going to see that. He's crap playing through the middle - likes to hide out wide.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, booth said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but Sorba is playing in the middle. Brereton left, Dolan right.

He's not - the front 4 rotate depending on where they find themselves 'in transition'. Thomas ran through the middle on the break so Dolan dropped wide right to cover. 

• Like 1