BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FAC Q/F v Sheffield United (a) - 19/3/23, 12pm K/O

27 minutes ago, BRFC_Polky said:

I listened to it on Spotify, link above.

if you don’t have Spotify, download the BBC Sounds app for free and it’s on there 😀

Cheers. I googled 72+ but couldn't find. Really good to here the lads speak about JDT outside of the rovers media stuff. Really honest. Going to be a great game today!! 

2 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Been feeling less confident as the game has got closer. After the Stoke game, I’m worried that we still have that type of performance in us and we didn’t look overly solid against Reading.

I can see it being either a repeat of Leicester or a collapse similar to Burnley. The first goal is everything.

Have faith, mmlp! 😉And don't forget the third ‐ West Ham (Carabao Cup) - option, with its 23 'goals'!

I began typing this at about 9.15. I'm telling you that because my Sunday routine begins about 8.15 with a ¾ hour (+/-) WhatsApp conversation with an old schoolmate - we met in 1957! - of the Burnley persuasion who lives in NZ.

It was particular fun today because he got up early yesterday morning (6.00 am Kiwi-time) so he could watch - live! - That Lot get stuffed 6-0. Isn't modern technology wonderful?!! 😉😅😂🤣

Of course, as a mate of 60-odd years' acquaintanceship - and when you've a pal who follows That Lot from 12,000 miles away it was my kind-of duty to erm, "sympathise" with him. And he's recording Match of the Day from 12.35 am tomorrow (Kiwi-time) so that - he thinks - he can give me some sh1t about the game.

The only thing I hope about the game is that, whichever team JDT selects, they go out and give a good account of themselves to make the lucky, loyal 5,000+ - and the rest of us watching on TV - proud of them.

As we were when we went 2-1 down to West Ham, but came back to do the business. Some of that, please, lads ; NOT another Rotherham!

Edited by R0verb0y
  • Like 2

Usually I'd moan about a 12pm KO but it suits me perfectly today. (Provided it's done & dusted in 90mins)

Watch the 1st half, run my daughter to her footy game at HT (luckily they're at home & it's only a 5-10 min trip), back home for the 2nd half, then back to watch her game which is a 2pm KO.

We're on the march with Jon Dahl's army! We're all going to Wemberlee....

COYB

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 2