BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

7 hours ago, superniko said:

A ‘bumper’ Rovers crowd usually equals a sub-par performance. 
Let’s hope on the pitch it’s not like Wigan and Bournemouth over the last few years. 

I like the comment someone made about it being a playoff quarter final. Win and I think we’re in, but I wouldn’t be disappointed with a draw. 

Who would have thought it eh!

Time to change it up and have a think about the rest of the season JDT 

• Like 2

I love how we have this cycle where the club complain no one turns up, and then the second anyone does turn up we don't even try. Literally every time. 

On another note, hadn't realised we were on a negative goal difference either. We shouldn't be anywhere near 6th in all honesty.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Not jdt fault come on, he's got some right dross and doesn't trust a few on the bench. 

Morton needs sending back and we need a striker. I would even try Leonard tbf

I blame him for never being proactive 

2 minutes ago, booth said:

Yep because he signed donkeys like Gallagher and Hedges and decided not to strengthen in January when others did.

I'm not blaming him for Gallagher and Hedges. That's down to the gummy bastard. It's his lack of in game management 

It’s all too predictable. The result. The play.  Not a single player in the attack can create a chance. No one can beat a player, no one can finish a ball played to them. 

seems the more we have the ball the less likely we look to score. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

60 minutes at home.

Not a single shot.

Strange mentality.

Against a side we’ve already done twice this season (to nil), we’ve had no real threat, no shots on target and basically gifted them two goals. Woeful indictment of the players’ mentality. At a guess, the salary range for those on the pitch is between £50k and £750k annually. Not having the required mentality for the job when you’re being paid that kind of money is staggering.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

I'm not blaming him for Gallagher and Hedges. That's down to the gummy bastard. It's his lack of in game management.

He hasn't got many options imo, although he should have started Thomas. Buckley is injured. Wharton hasn't played for a while but I still would have started him ahead of Morton.

We've got zero options to bench Gallagher.

• Like 1