BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adam Wharton

My bro in law told me of a story of when he went to Colin hendry's House to do a job. Hendry offered to unload his truck while hendry's wife cooked my bro in law a breakfast. He was apparently a nice guy. Also a story of Chris Sutton where some kids went to sutton's house to collect some money that he owed them for a charity. Sutton jumped over his back fence and scarpered rather than pay the money 

14 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Damien duff used to be seen drunk around Blackburn.  Throwing up in the streets 

Good manners, much better than chucking up inside the pub or takeaway.

I used to always make for the outside in my hazy days, now distant memories, TTF.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, roverandout said:

My bro in law told me of a story of when he went to Colin hendry's House to do a job. Hendry offered to unload his truck while hendry's wife cooked my bro in law a breakfast. He was apparently a nice guy. Also a story of Chris Sutton where some kids went to sutton's house to collect some money that he owed them for a charity. Sutton jumped over his back fence and scarpered rather than pay the money 

I actually lived in the same road as the Suttons, Pearces and Hendrys during 95, and grew up with Chris Sutton's son Frankie! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Would that be the same road that is spitting distance from a quality Chinese restaurant? If not Gussets lied when he said he knew where SW lived!

5 minutes walk from the Chinese - although it’s a vegetarian Chinese now. Disaster. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Not bad for a cameo sub…

Makes his exclusion all the more confusing. I've no doubt some will tell us it's because JDT kept him out and has put desire in him, and to ignore the evidence of our eyes or not to trust our memories (even though we've been asking where he is pretty much since the moment he was left out). But I don't give a shit as long as he starts playing him instead of Morton from now on so we actually have a shot at promotion.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, roverandout said:

Damien duff used to be seen drunk around Blackburn.  Throwing up in the streets 

Keith Gillespie was out every Saturday night without fail in Blackburn, 20 Marlboro lights in hand. Always seemed to be out on his own which was a bit strange but he was always pleasant. 

• Like 2