BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston (a) - 22/4/23 - 17:30 k/o

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Strikers need to be in the right place at the right time.

Leonard has it.  Dolan doesn't.

Absolutely feckin crazy sh1t from JDT.

Is Leonard injured? Indeed crazy leaving him out if he isn’t. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Neilbristol said:

Sky commentators saying we are one of the best at counter attacking in the league?! Maybe last year but not since January at least?!

I disagree, we literally just got goal of the month for a superb counter attacking goal. We are great on the counter attack, but teams know that and let us have the ball that we then proceed to do nothing with.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neilbristol said:

Sky commentators saying we are one of the best at counter attacking in the league?! Maybe last year but not since January at least?!

Sheff Utd at home was one of the best counter attacking goals I’ve ever seen through my blue-and-white-tinted glasses.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Roverthechimp said:

Spanish tv is awesome. Crowd noise and excitable commentators ( it helps that I have no idea what they are saying 👌🤣)

Let me translate, "This is boring, none of them can play football. No wonder the Premier League is all foreign players. Why do the red ones have not strikers?"

• Like 4