BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre season 23/24

Text from a friend - “I’m worried with these front 3”

Despite it being a friendly, if you’re not worried about starting Sam Gallagher, Dolan & Hedges as our front 3 then you need to start…GB, please please sign a new RW & ST asap…Thanks.

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Text from a friend - “I’m worried with these front 3”

Despite it being a friendly, if you’re not worried about starting Sam Gallagher, Dolan & Hedges as our front 3 then you need to start…GB, please please sign a new RW & ST asap…Thanks.

I thought he just had

A draw .. ended 0-0.... No Pears, Wharton, Buckley, Ennis, Sigurdsson, Pickering, S.Wharton, Markanday, Phillips, Garrett, Edun, Vale, Leonard in this game...some will surely play tomorrow in behind closed door game.

We desparetely need new strikers, wingers...

2 minutes ago, LDRover said:

And a pisshead. He's probably in the Priory.

Never get why a professional sportsman - at a decent level - wouldn’t take their profession seriously.

I’m not too many years younger than Dunn and the amount of times I’d see him in Utopia and Jumpin’ Jaks, putting pints away during the season, it was such a waste of his potential.

If Ennis isn’t prepared to get to peak fitness and put the booze to one side, he won’t last 5 minutes here.

You might get away with it at a Plymouth, but higher standards here.

• Like 2

Mate finally text me, I asked a few questions in one

- JDTs body language seemed normal

- Loved Sammie and Dolans energy 

- Tronstad looks a decent pick up, will always put in a 7/10 performance never less

- Gallagher is a trier but let's us down constantly in our attacks.

- Defense barley troubled, JRC quiter then usual but still good, brittain steady game at LB

- Travis passing seemed to have improved 

- Lack of creativity, pace and flair, desperately need TWO strikers and a RW and a back up CB as he thinks Carter and Hyam are building a very solid partnership, he always wouldn't say no to a back up No.10

• Like 1

Whatever contract is on the table for Dolan wants ripping up. He simply cannot beat a man. Tonight should have been meat and drink for him but he had to constantly cut back and play to Brittain.

Hedges is so criminally one footed for a pro, Fleetwood showed him outside constantly knowing he’d have to play backwards. Both Dolan and Hedges are lucky to have had quality full backs in JRC and Brittain tonight 

8 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Whatever contract is on the table for Dolan wants ripping up. He simply cannot beat a man. Tonight should have been meat and drink for him but he had to constantly cut back and play to Brittain.

Hedges is so criminally one footed for a pro, Fleetwood showed him outside constantly knowing he’d have to play backwards. Both Dolan and Hedges are lucky to have had quality full backs in JRC and Brittain tonight 

We have no one who can beat a man. We need pace, we need flare, someone of a Khadra type, even poveda was decent…I would pay good money to see Rothwell back here. Depressing times.