BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

16 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Tell us something we don’t know Chaddy.

? very strange comment 

15 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Never in a million years was that offside. The VAR angles for offsides are so dodgy. 

Of course it was just offside. 

15 hours ago, DE. said:

How have Man Utd got to the point where they're ending a game with Maguire and Evans at CB? 😂

cos their first 3 choice are injured or not fit enough in Varane, Martinez and Lindelof 

11 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

Who is going to be the first  sacking in  Premier league Ten Hag , Eddie Howe or maybe Dyche ?

None of them. Newcastle will be very loyal to Howe given what he has achieved there. Same with Ten Hag who I think is doing a good job given the massive problem behind the scenes. Can Everton afford to sack Dyche either. 

I think it might Marco Silva at Fulham or Cooper at Forest. 

11 hours ago, RoverDom said:

I dont rate the Newcastle squad tbh. Looking at their line up yesterday it's just a bog standard top 10 club. Massively over achieved getting top 4 last season. 

I think its a top 7 squad for sure. Tonali and Barnes will be good signings there. Isak looks quality striker and his last 2 performances shows that

18 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

Who is going to be the first  sacking in  Premier league Ten Hag , Eddie Howe or maybe Dyche ?

Heckingbottom and I wouldn't be surprised to see Chris Widler end up back there. Also I don't suppose you can ever rule out Chelsea when it comes to sacking managers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Have I nodded of and woken up in May? Talk about going over the top after winning just the fourth game of the season.

My mate's a City fan (so obviously we rarely talk about football considering his good fortune) and he said that - "Arteta / Arsenal haven't learned, they're celebrating like they've won the league again". 

I think he's got a very good point.

Henderson interview out - load of guff about not moving to Saudi for money, wanting to make a positive change and he's sorry people feel he's turned his back on a lot of the causes/people he seemed to care so deeply about.

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he said 'the money was daft and I had to take it' rather than the crap he's come out with today.

He's getting pelters all over social media so don't think the PR exercise has had the desired effect. 

• Like 7

“If we’re all saying everybody can be who they want to be and everybody is inclusive, then we’ll have to respect that. We’ll have to respect everyone. And by doing something like that, if that did disrespect the religion, then no, I’m not going to do that. But if the opportunity comes where I can do it and it doesn’t, then yeah, because that’s my values.”

Some serious mental gymnastics there… ‘those are my principles, if you don’t like them? Well, I have others’

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

“If we’re all saying everybody can be who they want to be and everybody is inclusive, then we’ll have to respect that. We’ll have to respect everyone. And by doing something like that, if that did disrespect the religion, then no, I’m not going to do that. But if the opportunity comes where I can do it and it doesn’t, then yeah, because that’s my values.”

What??? Get a doctor, that is a potential stroke. We need to act fast, how was his face while he was talking?

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Some serious mental gymnastics there… ‘those are my principles, if you don’t like them? Well, I have others’

Your version is much more succinct.

• Like 1