BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn End: Waggott Out

12 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Close the Riverside to save money and close both for cup games, eventually relocate to a ikea kit style stadium on outskirts of town.  Academy and training ground all in one small site somewhere with everything else flogged to the ISSA brothers.

The future ?

I really wouldn't be surprised.

they`de have acomplished that by now if that was their aim,they`ve been in charge for 13 years remember.i honestly think they bought a football club for whatever reason and have never figured out what to do with it,pride and their repuation prevent them from offloading it

7 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

I reckon we should all queue up outside the Blackburn end Tomorrow so they will need to deploy stewards and police there after all

cracking idea🙂

On 25/09/2023 at 19:54, DeeCee said:

Dear Steve,

As the CEO of a world famous, historic, multi title winning, founder member of the Football league and Premier league, you have the temerity to close the Blackburn End - where the majority of supporters choose to go, every match, for a fixture that would be reasonably expected to have a crowd of 5,000+.

Can you not see the longer term damage this is doing to the ever dwindling supporter base?
Mostly due to initiatives YOU have implemented.

I could go on but my final point is that if this IS your real email address, how absolutely un professional it appears to be for a CEO who is reported to be on £300k a year.
Unfortunately this is what we have come to expect from you - cheap, penny pinching, no respect for the club or it's supporters, just in it for yourself and the lucrative salary that the position comes with.
If this is not the case, I will look forward to receiving your response.
No response will prove to me that I am correct in my assumptions.
Yours, etc.
Dave.

This is the email I've just sent to our esteemed leader.

Undeliverable is the message just got?

5 hours ago, rovers11 said:

Not sure I understand this post. The accounts are publicly available...

The FFP calculations arent.

7 hours ago, damo100 said:

To the tune of: 'Get our club, get out of our clubbbbb, Steve Waggot get out of our club.

This guy is killing our club and pressure needs putting on his lazy backside.

Venkys are killing the club. Waggott is a strong symptom only.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

they`de have acomplished that by now if that was their aim,they`ve been in charge for 13 years remember.i honestly think they bought a football club for whatever reason and have never figured out what to do with it,pride and their repuation prevent them from offloading it

cracking idea🙂

It's not why they got into it nor the intention but it might well be the end game because it could be unavoidable the more the club goes backwards.

4 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

cracking idea🙂

It’s a police free match I understand

• Backroom

The key word in the email response is ‘adequate’ it sums up the ambition and aim of this guy.

The bare minimum is good enough, no respect or pride in the club just do the absolute bare minimum 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, JHRover said:

So heading into our third round game tomorrow we've got no website, can't receive emails, can't sell tickets unless people ring the understaffed ticket office and have shut our home end to supporters. 

Trailblazers indeed. 

I think we are in greater financial shyte than the powers that be are letting on.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tomphil said:

The VLL accounts showed the overdraft at 14.5 million so if that was the case that is a massive issue without Vs putting in to pay it down like normal.

No wonder sponsorship money was needed upfront and 5 million in sales was ordered.

Does anyone know whether VLL going into administration (as against Rovers) would make a difference to the punishment we’d receive?

I’m assuming it doesn’t as that would be a massive loophole but this is the EFL we’re talking about…

Edited by wilsdenrover

1 hour ago, wilsdenrover said:

Does anyone know whether VLL going into administration (as against Rovers) would make a difference to the punishment we’d receive?

I’m assuming it doesn’t as that would be a massive loophole but this is the EFL we’re talking about…

To be honest i'm more concerned about the training ground sale i fear that might come back to haunt it just doesn't look right.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tomphil said:

To be honest i'm more concerned about the training ground sale i fear that might come back to haunt it just doesn't look right.

In the sense they’ll sell it and ‘not give a fuck’ what this means to the team?

They’d probably spin this as ‘reluctantly having to sell it in order to guarantee the future of the club…’

Edited by wilsdenrover

When most websites go down they are put back online in minutes

Most businesses understand the importance of brand image; Mark Zuckerburg made a huge deal about Facebook never being offline and that is what separated him from the rest

Waggott is on "wind down" mode. Don't forget, he's the only CEO that attempted to asset strip this club with the sale of the STC for a housing development. Do not think that those plans have disappeared

The dumbing down operation entered a new stage this season. Of that I am convinced

Let's put it this way - I'd convinced Miss Dreams to go to Coventry away on the 4th October. I have been trying to buy tickets for two days. I'm not ringing them; I will not buy those tickets until this club gets its act together. Call it spite, I don't care, I won't accept mediocrity

If we were to book a holiday we would not do that over the phone to a company who can't keep a website online. Why should this be any different

Edited by Dreams of 1995
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

In the sense they’ll sell it and ‘not give a fuck’ what this means to the team?

They’d probably spin this as ‘reluctantly having to sell it in order to guarantee the future of the club…’

Well it's already sold so technically they could do whatever they want with it i suppose.

It's more the over valuation of it and set up of the sale that worries seeing as other clubs have fallen foul of things like that.  How can we trust these lot to do it right after what has come about with the house purchase.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I'm with you on that. If not Venkys shafting you the next person in charge could literally asset strip the club so much quicker with the club and training ground (probably one of the more higher value land value training grounds in the country too!) being seperate entities. The training ground being separate helped us through one round of FFP, it should have been way bigger longer term security than one round of FFP.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cesus said:

I'm with you on that. If not Venkys shafting you the next person in charge could literally asset strip the club so much quicker with the club and training ground (probably one of the more higher value land value training grounds in the country too!) being seperate entities. The training ground being separate helped us through one round of FFP, it should have been way bigger longer term security than one round of FFP.

The next owners of the club might not be the next owners of the training ground.

9 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Website down, phone lines not working properly. 

I can't buy a ticket.

Waggotts job is to grow the revenue of the club, he is utterly failing and by shutting the Blackburn end it appears he isn't even trying.

Surely it is not a coincidence the site is down. Lard arse maggot is being a coward and thus  stopped any ill feelings towards his declaration of war again on fans by doing an ostrich to the situation he's created.

Nero is tossing it off whilst Ewood burns.  

I am still not going as well by the way . Maggot reaps what he's sown.

• Like 1