BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn End: Waggott Out

3 hours ago, Miller11 said:

We had quite a big discussion around how different people prefer a different experience of going to Ewood, and this “solution” pleases no one. He acknowledged everything we said and I’m certain he knows how unpopular the decision is. He’s received a lot of emails about it as well as us making it clear. Evidently though the short term savings won out.

We were never going to get him to change his mind at this stage, particularly with the sales as they are, but it gives us something to base a very strong case around with our upcoming wider discussions around ticketing and attendances.

Firstly, thanks for the reply. 

Thanks for putting the correct points over. 

Did you say what savings he is making by sitting the Blackburn end? 

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

I don't post anymore but closing the BBE has well and truly wound me up . This cockeroach come maggot has done the most despicable thing in our clubs HISTORY. 

Up to now i ain't going and never in my life have I hoped we lose but I hope we lose and  Cardiff  draw one of the local big boys at home.

The BBE is the heart and soul of the club when it comes to atmosphere getting behind the team  who does goatee wearing ball sack think he is. Sat there quaffing his free hospitality on 100s of thousands of chicken shit stained money. 

I don't think I shall be going as he reet pissed me off .

Venkyscum out

Maggot out

Good to hear from you Abbey if only temporarily.

I don't think closing the BBE is as bad as trying to  underhanded flog off the training ground but otherwise couldn't agree more.

"Goatee wearing ball sack" love it! That cheered me up no end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

I don't post anymore but closing the BBE has well and truly wound me up . This cockeroach come maggot has done the most despicable thing in our clubs HISTORY. 

Up to now i ain't going and never in my life have I hoped we lose but I hope we lose and  Cardiff  draw one of the local big boys at home.

The BBE is the heart and soul of the club when it comes to atmosphere getting behind the team  who does goatee wearing ball sack think he is. Sat there quaffing his free hospitality on 100s of thousands of chicken shit stained money. 

Venkyscum out

Maggot out

Good to see you, Abbey. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ABBEY said:

Venkyscum out

Maggot out

Welcome back fella..please post more.

Boycott the game in protest,make a stand of unity against waggott.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Good to hear from you Abbey if only temporarily.

I don't think closing the BBE is as bad as trying to  underhanded flog off the training ground but otherwise couldn't agree more.

"Goatee wearing ball sack" love it! That cheered me up no end.

Cheers..  the training ground was disgusting but its not traditional rovers if you know what I mean ,pleasy was there .

This is just a two finger up yours to fans. I might get a ticket as close to where he is and give him some shit.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Welcome back fella..please post more.

Boycott the game in protest,make a stand of unity against waggott.

Cheers , not sure about posting more like .

I can remember not coming and it was like heroin withdrawal. Mrs pecked me to go back after I launched a tinny at the TV on the dingle game . 

• Like 1

Perfect game for another no show protest against the CEO and the owners...

We've done it before and it was mentioned nationwide.

Give the man what he wants, empty stands. The beauty of it this time is he's already emptying one for us.

Football is nothing without the fans.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 00.35.43.png

• Like 5

17 hours ago, ABBEY said:

Venkyscum out

Maggot out

Get yourself back posting regularly Abbey, you are dearly missed.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, J*B said:

He should be offering free tickets throughout the stadium, not closing stands if he’s only selling 1,500 tickets. Every school, church, mosque, sports club and youth zone within 10 miles should have the offer for unlimited free tickets. 

I dislike this man more and more as days go by. Lacking in ambition, lacking in awareness, a glorified credit controller that doesn’t dare rock the boat. Exactly the type of person I actively avoid hiring.

I couldn’t agree more. Give something away that costs you nothing, creates an atmosphere, backs the team with the hope that it might generate incremental future ticket / ST sales. Absolutely nothing to lose but the idiot chooses to alienate thousands more. You really couldn’t make it up 🙈

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ABBEY said:

Cheers..  the training ground was disgusting but its not traditional rovers if you know what I mean ,pleasy was there .

This is just a two finger up yours to fans. I might get a ticket as close to where he is and give him some shit.

That sounds perfect. I don’t think snow is forecast but if it was…….

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ghost7 said:

Perfect game for another no show protest against the CEO and the owners...

We've done it before and it was mentioned nationwide.

Give the man what he wants, empty stands. The beauty of it this time is he's already emptying one for us.

Football is nothing without the fans.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 00.35.43.png

Having given this one some thought, I think this is the best possible answer. Let’s make life easy for him, save him the trouble of opening up the JW as well and with a little bit of work this would be a national media story.

• Like 3

Good to see you back on here @ABBEY

16 hours ago, J*B said:

He should be offering free tickets throughout the stadium, not closing stands if he’s only selling 1,500 tickets. Every school, church, mosque, sports club and youth zone within 10 miles should have the offer for unlimited free tickets. 

I dislike this man more and more as days go by. Lacking in ambition, lacking in awareness, a glorified credit controller that doesn’t dare rock the boat. Exactly the type of person I actively avoid hiring.

exactly Josh. 

Kids for quid, get schools, churches, youth clubs, mosques all involved. Instead we shown no imagination and just go down the cost saving route again

• Like 2

imo it`s possibly the most shameful incident of incompetence and apathy in the whole venky reign,closing a stand to save a few quid when you could have had a go at filling it with fans if you could be bothered to market the game properly,i hope the **** hits the fan if cardiff win and they draw man utd in the next round,all because a lazy ceo and marketing manager can`t be bothered to entice fans into the stadium

• Like 7

The radio silence on this is a disgrace. We are about to become a UK-Wide laughing stock as people wonder why the feck we only have 1 home stand open for a competitive match.  

Swag has managed to shave a good 2,000 (at least) off an already low attendance with his short-sighted, penny pinching, negative decision. A lot of people simply won't bother going, when the tool should have been trying to attract new fans into the stadium.

• Like 2