BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn End: Waggott Out

From the accounts the training ground money had not been paid as at 31 march 23. In section 26 there was a note about just over 6.2million due to be paid by 30 June 2023. With the changing goal posts in the summer I suspect that may still be outstanding.

On 25/09/2023 at 20:56, ABBEY said:

To me its waggot and venkys reopening old wounds and antagonising the fans again . Why ? I dont know. 

I wonder if the fans are asking too many close to the Bone questions lately and the poor dears feel uncomfortable..this is their bite back.Bad vibes from the Club atm with minimum communication.

Either that or finances really are up shit creek.

Rovers new Club anthem..

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, glen9mullan said:

The guy has had a free ride since the day he walked in.

He is seen as the man who ended discontent in his own eyes,  when the truth is, the supporters just took the their foot off the peddle to give him every chance to succeed.

The decline under Waggott is far greater than those before him, and most of them that came before were bent.

It's one fiasco after another, masked by no pressure from supporters or the owners.

Waggott's reign will be remembered for cut backs,  

It will be remembered for seeing assets leave for free.

It will be remembered as a time where supporters don't matter and continual losses are acceptable.

Marketing is sub-standard.

Season tickets prices are not enticing and bums on seats do not matter.

Engagement more than 2 miles away is none existent.

The financial woe has been on the horizon since the day we stopped getting fees for players.

I'm struggling to see bar the ground what we can sell next to stay afloat.

8 years in , holding the top job at Rovers,  and still can't put together a sustainable business plan which can generate funds, to aid coming away from being reliant on the others.

For me it's not about working with him, it's about holding the board accountable, and ultimately having them removed, as they have had long enough.

Sadly, we have a few too many who just sit back and accept what he decides on and with either very little or even no resistance

As we saw yesterday, there were people on here, willing to accept something as significant as the "home end" being closed and would be prepared to just buy a ticket and carry on regardless.

It is a same we can't all see what damage Waggott is really doing and rise up as one against it and oust him, before the damage is beyond repair. Believe me, by the time he has finished, it will be.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, arbitro said:

The club can't receive emails and the website has been down all day.

How convenient.

Will this not be part of Waggott's masterplan to only open one stand? If people can't book online then demand for the game is even less likely to exceed the capacity of the JW and prevents him from looking like an even bigger **** than he already does.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arbitro said:

Meanwhile a few miles down the road at little Accrington Stanley the annual shirt giveaway to every year 3 school kid in Hyndburn has begun. They also get a goody bag with items that have been sponsored by local companies.

We wouldn't be able to do anything like that - we probably ran out of shirts in September.

• Like 6

To finish 8th then 7th after 2 gaffers create a vibrant young squad that just needs a bit of help to really push it forwards then say the only objective is too stay in this league is downright pathetic.

Nothing sums the guy up more than that.

Although he does get a plus mark for being honest and confirming what a lot of us already knew but the message it sends out is wrong on every level.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lraC said:

The industry standard for website uptime is that your website “should” be up 99% of the time. Breaking that down as hours per year, that means that your site should be down less than 88 hours per year.

They are now claiming that it is back up and running, although I still cant access it

23 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Will this not be part of Waggott's masterplan to only open one stand? If people can't book online then demand for the game is even less likely to exceed the capacity of the JW and prevents him from looking like an even bigger **** than he already does.

Impossible!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

I have heard that all corporate tickets tonight are being accommodated in the BBE Red Rose Suite and JW corporate areas are closed. 

Presumably Waggott will be hiding away in BBE as far as possible from irate fans in JW.

Swag’s crazy world. I’ll close the BBE to save money on staffing and then open it up for corporate 🙈

5,371 apparently the attendance with the Blackburn End closed against Championship opposition.

6,844 vs League Two Hartlepool in the first round last season!!

Probably £40,000 - 50,000 in revenue missed tonight due to the closure. You can buy a player for £100,000 at this level, the club has lost the plot.

We'll go under with Waggott in charge.

• Like 6