BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Ipswich Town (a) - 23/9/23

Just now, booth said:

The aim is to stay in this division and develop players. That came from those dickheads in India.

Don't say Waggs didn't prepare you.

It'll be my last season paying nearly £500 for a season ticket to watch dross, tbf. You can't keep stripping back, not engaging with the fans and then milking the hardcore with some of the most expensive tickets in the division. 

• Like 1

Piss weak defensively, especially in the defensive midfield positions. And a keeper who is totally unreliable and has been at fault for 2 and maybe could have done better with the other.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He genuinely should never have played for us again after that game against Wigan in the FA Cup. That was all I needed to see.

The fact that he's starting and gifting the opposition a goal a game is baffling to me.

I thought that was just a very bad day from a young keeper with not much football under his belt but yeah doesn't look like such a one off now.

Pears has been poor but this results not solely in him. Carter and Hyam and been beaten regularly. Travis and Wharton are out matched in the middle. 

They’ve pressed well and we’ve not been able to adjust and go more direct. 

think Leonard has done well and good to see the composure from Siggy for the goal. 

That was appalling. 

The lung capacity of those Ipswich players. They have pressed us like crazy all over the pitch. Then they've gone long most the time when they've had it so we can't do the same in return. Carter, Hyam and Pears look like they don't know each other. No organisation and so much space in behind. 

Feels like Mckenna has totally outwitted Jdt here. High energy, direct and decent players picking up the second ball in our final third.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hannoverover said:

Nope (I'm also in US). I'm giving up actively following Rovers. I can't reliably watch the games which isn't great when newly converted friends come over to watch them. Now put Premier league games on, which costs less per month than watching Rovers. 

Tried to buy some shirts but that also doesn't work... amateurs. Easier and cheaper for neutrals to follow other teams.

Of all the things that can turn a person against actively following Rovers these have to be the most rediculous excuses I could ever possibly hear 🙄 I have seen some guff posted on here over the years but my god this is lowest of the low 😆

I mean, for that second goal it’s a carbon copy of the Millwall situation. The defender clearly has it covered but Pears comes out, only this time we see that he actually can’t deal with a standard long ball properly. Even then, his balance is shite as when the guy shoots he just falls over. 

For the third it’s a through ball from 10 yards inside their own half. This time it should be a simple claim for him to pick it up at the edge of his box, but he’s nowhere to be seen and Hirst doesn’t reach it till it’s about 14 yards from goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

That was appalling. 

The lung capacity of those Ipswich players. They have pressed us like crazy all over the pitch. Then they've gone long most the time when they've had it so we can't do the same in return. Carter, Hyam and Pears look like they don't know each other. No organisation and so much space in behind. 

Feels like Mckenna has totally outwitted Jdt here. High energy, direct and decent players picking up the second ball in our final third.

Spot on.