BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 27/9/23 Carabao Cup

• Backroom

Great result and a nice boost after a couple of difficult league results. Expect the likes of Siggy and Moran will be a lock for starting places now, and hopefully there will be a lot of confidence taken from tonight from the likes of Markanday, Tronstad and Garrett who have only been on the fringes of the first team thus far. IMO we need a few of the established names on the team sheet to feel some pressure from players behind them. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Playing out from the back, isn’t it great.

It's all well and good when the decision-making is solid. But it only takes one error of judgement to give a goal away out of absolutely nothing. These players need to remember they're still in defence and adjust their level of risk accordingly. If in doubt, boot it out.

It's not the swearing that offends me in the JW, it's the gobshites who know next to nothing about football, yet think them shouting 'tactical' instructions at the players will magically make them play better.

Just shut up, you utter bell ends.

• Like 7

Just now, Andy said:

It's not the swearing that offends me in the JW, it's the gobshites who know next to nothing about football, yet think them shouting 'tactical' instructions at the players will magically make them play better.

Just shut up, you utter bell ends.

ROFL

United at Old Trafford is the one I want. If not, lower Championship or below at home will do.

I'm liking our Keegan-esque style going forward, JDT basically saying "let's have it". The attacking attitude is refreshing. However, we clearly need to sort out the defensive aspect too, games have been too open and basketball like recently. It's entertaining, but we could do without us shipping two or three per game.

There won't be many boring games involving us this season that's for sure. Now is the time for Sky to have a load of our games on!