BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Chelsea (a) - 1/11/23 - Carabao Cup

2 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

We lost possession just outside the box a couple of minutes before so it's rinse and repeat and this time punished.

Thing is we do it most games in the league, get caught out but the oppo is not usually good enough to penalise.

Don't do what you can't do. 

Exactly. Just because you aren't punished every time doesn't mean it's working. It's the reason we lose when we do. Is the manager incapable of making adjustments?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

A good first half performance marred by another poor goal conceded.

You accept that keepers will make mistakes from time to time but it's happened a bit too often this season

And yet, apparently, the Head Coach has every faith in Benson.

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

We’re playing half a billion worth of 11.

Take a breath and just try to enjoy it a bit like the fans in the away end are. 

Nice tag line. No problem enjoying it when we arent gifting "half a billion worth of 11" goals. Why would I enjoy errors? Id half no complaints if they just outclassed us but that hasn't been the case has it?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Pickering needs replacing badly. 

Our full backs are Brittain and JRC, we just need our midfielders to step up and be Championship midfielders. 

This will allow us to play Hyam & Hill in the centre for the rest of the season...

Pickering on the bench, with Carter. 

Boom...

Just now, garnersfags said:

Our full backs are Brittain and JRC, we just need our midfielders to step up and be Championship midfielders. 

This will allow us to play Hyam & Hill in the centre for the rest of the season...

Boom...

No I won't rest until Pickering is banished.

Just now, garnersfags said:

Boom...

I think people are overly harsh on Pickering am I the only one? 

He is not great and he is slow but there is no protection on that side of the field and I think he generally does ok.

• Like 3