BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're correct.

My lack of empathy for professional athletes getting raises is one of my least desirable character traits.

Envy while disregarding the circumstances. Pretty shameful.

We have too many players playing out of position.

If you're being generous to JDT, that's because the recruitment hasn't been good enough.

If you're being unkind to JDT, you could say that this is a level of stubbornness that we have seen from several managers in the past.

I think it's probably a little bit of each, but it's difficult to expect players to gel when we have them learning on the job. 

Just now, Mike E said:

Envy while disregarding the circumstances. Pretty shameful.

Shame. Shame.

My envy for Adam Wharton is no greater than it would be for any professional athlete.

As for disregarding circumstances? Some on here make it seem like he was sold into slavery. He could have stayed. He didn't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, booth said:

🤣

I don’t find today’s performance and the last few games I’ve seen live including the debacle at Wrst Brom that funny. I don’t know why you do 

5 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

But lads it was a great window

We have crap Liverpool loanee, one player who has broke his leg twice and player 89 mins this season, a 37 year old who was dropped, a loanee who didnt make it at coventry and a german 4th division project

What is jdt complaining about?

Do you mean 'what is JDT being blocked from complaining about?' ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Is the Yank on the bench?? That was the worst half I’ve ever seen FFS

No, he is on a bench in his kitchen in the USA. Some slight issue with the signing again, but Greg will admit responsibility in a couple of weeks. 

Just now, sharpysharps86 said:

No changes at the break

Don't disagree.  Do think we need a change, just don't think there's a change to be made 

Garret, Ayari (out of the excitement of the unknown) or maybe Telalovic could get in a game? 

Moran is poor, never going to make it at Brighton, have no idea what his position is. Certainly can't rely on him in CM. Tronstad is trying to do it all himself, we look easy to play through because Moran offers us nothing in defence. 

We rely need JRC in the middle, he's done well at full back but could do with his leadership, runs and physicality in there. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

I think it’s fair based on the football on show, which has been - in the main - poor.

Putting the off-the-pitch events to one side for 90 minutes: has it been an enjoyable watch for you?

No, but you can't boo the team at half time every time it's just 'poor'. That should be reserved for the very worst of performances, bereft of effort. Quite frankly it's shit supporting to boo this time IMO.

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

Moran is poor, never going to make it at Brighton, have no idea what his position is. Certainly can't rely on him in CM. Tronstad is trying to do it all himself, we look easy to play through because Moran offers us nothing in defence. 

We rely need JRC in the middle, he's done well at full back but could do with his leadership, runs and physicality in there. 

Moran's supposed best position is as a number 10, and he's never getting that role at Rovers. I know he wasn't great against Wrexham but surely Garrett playing in a natural midfield position is a better bet than this.

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

No, but you can't boo the team at half time every time it's just 'poor'. That should be reserved for the very worst of performances, bereft of effort. Quite frankly it's shit supporting to boo this time IMO.

Not even if the last 2 months of performances have been equally as poor? It's not like it's a one-off, in which case I'd have agreed with you.

Lose this and it'll be 2 points from the last 3 home games against 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league. Plus a fairly recent hammering at Sheff Weds. This would be a manager sacking at any other club. 

• Like 2