BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Eustace Or Useless?

14 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

poor eustace is inheriting a squad so small and weedy that (1) it can play only one way, (2) there is no point in trying to change until he gets his own players in (good luck with that!!),it`s a poisoned chalice for him

(1) Apparently it couldn't.

(2) Yes we bloody well should or we're heading to League One.

Edited by goozburger
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

will eustace be able to bring his own coaching team in?????????

I imagine he will bring one or two with him, for some bizarre reason thought Lowe and Benson must stay.

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

will eustace be able to bring his own coaching team in?????????

I think we already know the answer to that one. Which makes the appointment all the more immaterial.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, USABlue said:

I find it very uninspiring.  Meh, blah, mmmff,  I wiuld have rather had JDT backed, as long as he figured iut how to defend   Or we could have just outscored the opposition had he been biught his strikers.  He simply HAS to be at.lesst a little successful.

In all fairness we were defensively quiet solid for the majority of last season, we just couldn't score. 

He went full on gung ho this year but we all know he'd already tried to resign and wasn't allowed to leave. I think that played a massive part in his unwillingness to try and change things up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Is it a good appointment? - Not sure

Is he an upgrade on JDT - not for me

Is it a sensible appointment - probably yes

Does it mean the project is dead - yes

The project was never alive to begin with. It was just more lies from the owners to appear as though things were slightly normal. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Out of work, cheap and uninspiring a classic Venky's appointment. But lets be honest no manager with any sort of reputation is going to go near us after the events of the past year so, to take this job you'd have to be desperate.

Same policy as player transfers and loans. You’ll do for now

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

Does he know waggot or have I made this up. I’m sure someone said he knows waggot from Coventry like Mowbray

someone said it, but they were at Cov at different times, so it seems they were wrong

Eustace was at Cov 1996 - 2003 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Eustace

Waggot was there from 2013 - 2015 https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/FKc4o-maeIjThZF3QPcISHHYkS4/appointments

Edited by KentExile