BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Rumours & Speculation

29 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

I didn't realise Nixon works/writes for brfcs? I don't use twitter but only see his tweets reposted on the forums.

How come so many people slate him on the forums?

Because he is a nobber

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

I didn't realise Nixon works/writes for brfcs? I don't use twitter but only see his tweets reposted on the forums.

How come so many people slate him on the forums?

He allows us to reproduce his articles as long as we subscribe & give full credit back to his Patreon.

• Like 3

Only the other day Nixon was telling us a delegation from Rovers was going to fly to India in the coming months to discuss the future of the club.

Now we are to believe Waggot has just nipped over there, secured his own position and nipped back in time for tea ?

I'm calling BS on this one it sounds to me like an i'm not going anywhere propaganda job from inside the bowels of Ewood.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Also wasn't it confirmed on here that Silvester is retiring anyway and working his notice period?! Or was that someone else I lose track.

Thought it was the FD who was retiring

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Only the other day Nixon was telling us a delegation from Rovers was going to fly to India in the coming months to discuss the future of the club.

Now we are to believe Waggot has just nipped over there, secured his own position and nipped back in time for tea ?

I'm calling BS on this one it sounds to me like an i'm not going anywhere propaganda job from inside the bowels of Ewood.

Well that is where you find all the shit.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ben-2000 said:

So he's recently flown to India...

Due to fly to America in the coming weeks regarding McGuire...

Yet had the cheek to try and enforce digital only tickets because it's better for the environment!

The only way this is true if we have resorted to him carrying suitcases of cash to pay the bills and bypass the Indian court.

Next he will be opening an Ewood vape shop and a Turkish Indian Barber shop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Also wasn't it confirmed on here that Silvester is retiring anyway and working his notice period?! Or was that someone else I lose track.

It was our Finance Director Mike Cheston who is supposedly retiring 

• Like 3

Nixon is clearly trying to make stories from nowhere now he doesnt have transfer rumours to make up.

No way was Waggott ever likely to get sacked, nor is he under Venkys. They wont be aware of the current atmosphere. He will just be hoping that swanning off to India whilst the heat is on, by the time he comes back home it will have died down. Hopefully not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

The only way this is true if we have resorted to him carrying suitcases of cash to pay the bills and bypass the Indian court.

Next he will be opening an Ewood vape shop and a Turkish Indian Barber shop.

Well Steve Klown did get pulled at the airport with a load of Indian gold didn't he ?

So called gifts from his beloved friends in higher places.

Player wages -is this accurate? Dolan!

https://www.capology.com/club/blackburn/salaries/

And on speculation and a kind of follow on, who will be sold in the summer? High wage earners off the books, those who can command a good fee?

Edit There are several online lists -another one -Dolan better off on this one 🙂

https://salarysport.com/football/championship/blackburn-rovers/

Edited by aletheia