BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Rumours & Speculation

23 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

So Nicko reckons start of last week @Miller11 "Quick turnaround" is what Nicko says.

Thoughts?

Unless he flew there and back, and had a meeting, between full time against QPR and Monday lunchtime, I’m saying it didn’t happen.

• Like 6

He might well have had some online meeting or something with the flew bit for added dramatic effect. I expect though it's a story rushed out to try and quell the fire by making it plain he's going nowhere he isn't accountable -again- for the latest fiasco so no point protesting against him.

Even if he was he's already said there has to be a notice period from either side.

He might though have worked a miracle getting compen for Tomasson and getting this fella and a few players in quickly, we'll have to see how it goes but football is strange like that.

I'm sure he'll be happy to be accountable for anything that tuns out well.

Edited by tomphil

16 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Seen a couple of comments saying none of Waggott, Suhail or Silvester were at the game on Saturday. I don't know how true that is, but it is possible that they all left for India after Wednesday's meeting with the fans/players.

I have seen a report Waggott was seen looking discomforted by a Waggott Out sign in the Jack Walker stand. That said RoversTV wasn't showing anything of the Directors' Boxes beyond an "oh look, there's John Eustace" just after kick off and the camera had moved away before I had chance to look up and see the picture of him.

I really do think the day trip to Pune has been discredited BUT as has been pointed out, if they can make Zoom work better than they can file registrations, the meeting could have happened virtually.

Certainly in the JDT v Swag muscle contest, there was definitely a point at which Swag was losing as evidenced by JDT taking charge v QPR so Swag has swung the Raos back into his corner at some point last week. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, philipl said:

I have seen a report Waggott was seen looking discomforted by a Waggott Out sign in the Jack Walker stand. That said RoversTV wasn't showing anything of the Directors' Boxes beyond an "oh look, there's John Eustace" just after kick off and the camera had moved away before I had chance to look up and see the picture of him.

I really do think the day trip to Pune has been discredited BUT as has been pointed out, if they can make Zoom work better than they can file registrations, the meeting could have happened virtually.

Certainly in the JDT v Swag muscle contest, there was definitely a point at which Swag was losing as evidenced by JDT taking charge v QPR so Swag has swung the Raos back into his corner at some point last week. 

I can't believe there hasn't been swift disciplinary action surrounding deadline day, even though it was never going to happen anyway!

Edited by RoversClitheroe
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Eh?! On what grounds?! 😂

Just spoke with one of the lads who displayed the banner, I think they were asked to take it down, things probably got heated, they then got removed.

The lad in question is furious. 

Edited by damo100
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Eh?! On what grounds?! 😂

who knows😆,remember the unrest and protests over kean and venkys,when they had that hatchet faced old bag in one of the darwen end boxes pointing out fans who were singing anti venky and kean songs,i had my unreserved seating ticket in there at the time,she caused a lot of trouble did that sour faced  heifer

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

who knows😆,remember the unrest and protests over kean and venkys,when they had that hatchet faced old bag in one of the darwen end boxes pointing out fans who were singing anti venky and kean songs,i had my unreserved seating ticket in there at the time,she caused a lot of trouble did that sour faced  heifer

Is that the same one in the JW Upper that shouts out random things during games..and turns on anyone who dares criticise anything?...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Is that the same one in the JW Upper that shouts out random things during games..and turns on anyone who dares criticise anything?...

i think she worked for the club,as it was getting louder and more vociferous against venkys and kean she must have been instructed to point out the miscreants,that bolton game was absolutely poisonous🤣,loads got chucked out,especially when that bloke threw his season ticket at kean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Seen a couple of comments saying none of Waggott, Suhail or Silvester were at the game on Saturday. I don't know how true that is, but it is possible that they all left for India after Wednesday's meeting with the fans/players.

Waggott and Silvester weren't in their normal seats in the director box, whether they just didn't came out to the seats and stayed inside I don't know

• Like 1

Just catching up, has there still been no comment from Greg? Seems odd for someone who seems to like to speak to the press to have zero comment after a window where we sold a player for a record fee, screwed up a signing and then sacked a manager.

Surely any one of those would usually result in some sort of statement 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Eh?! On what grounds?! 😂

They had the banner out and everything was ok then 1 of them climbed over the top and was standing on the little bit of roof over the lower tier which is when someone came to tell them to leave.  the banner was getting a good reception and everyone seemed ok with it until that point

• Like 1