BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF?????

It's about the team & it's management ! Are you denying he has the ability??

Have you seen some of the service he's been getting, it's complete sh8, did Rafa not have him watched last year (When he ripped them to bits??)

Hardly any of the mousers have stood out this year have they???

If it wasn't for their captain they'd be behind us and out of the CL (IMHO.)

I'd have him back 2morrow, Bellamy, Matty & McCarthy (Have it!)

WTF?????

Have you seen some of the service he's been getting, it's complete sh8, did Rafa not have him watched last year (When he ripped them to bits??)

Below 'par' It's a joke - try and keep up.

I feel that if we were to re-sign Bellamy he would DRIVE us up the table and PUTT us in a great position in the league.

Yet on the flipside I feel his aggression may HANDICAP our team spirit and only leave us on PAR with the mid table sides.

# I apologise wholeheartedly for the above post. I am bored

All I can say is that at least it wasn't some BIRDIE he took a SWING at like last time. Apparently his defence was that he thought Riise was a BOGEY man that looked like an EAGLE. The rest of the team felt that Bellamy was a FAIRWAY from being reasonable about things after and felt that Risse was GREEN with envy about his footballing skills. Riise has felt below PAR since SLICED him with the CLUB. Anyway, they both made up afterwards and shared a SAND WEDGE at the CLUB cafe...

Dear oh dear... stop me somebody quick...

I wouldn't have him back. Since he left us he's looked a bit below par.

WTF?????

:lol: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

This is not the first bust up beween Bellars and Riise this season. They were at it beore Christmas on the Lpool Training Ground when Bellers belted him and was sent home. This resulted in Lpool contacting Rovers about a possible return on loan return until they could off-load Bellars back to us at the end on the season.

Are you serious? If this is true why is he not here now? God knows we could use him, and if he is not here it can only mean one of two things:

1) it never happened

2) Sparky doesn't want him back.

Personally, I'd love to see Bellamy back at Rovers.

Regardless of this latest incident, the fact that Benitez will now have the financial muscle to finally attract the likes of David Villa from Valencia may mean that Bellamy could be available in the summer.

Archived