BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

He didn't do well he might have stood out in a rovers team but technically he's very very basic and hasn't kicked on. I asked you to name me some championship sides he'd start in, I'm waiting.

Last season Notts Forest and Bristol City, who were both defensively shockIng.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Nixon, what a career he's had. Writes utter pap for decades and gets well paid for it.

I genuinely think he's become bitter about Blackburn. Not tweeting much and not replying to anything. He didn't know anything about any of our current incomings either. Probably hates that Mowbray is being backed.

9 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Just passing on what was on Twitter before pal. I do get the impression that Alan gets allot of feeds from football agents looking to push players into clubs.

Really? You're kidding me?

Nixon knows most rovers fans have found him out for the arrogant hot air merchant that he is. He is constantly blocking people for minor things. He actively tries to antagonise us. I stopped following him. More reliable breaking news sources on Twitter than Al. 

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

Dominic Samuel of Reading made available as no longer required. I'd be all over this. At L1 level his Ioan record is 1 in every two games. Quickish target man at 6.3, young at 23/24 to improve. 

Scored 13 in 40 at League 1 level and 15 in 57 overall... it's a no from me.

3 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

You should have told him that chance he shanked against Burnley had just flown past the window

Haha I knee someone would say rhat, was a nice lad to be fair

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nixon knows most rovers fans have found him out for the arrogant hot air merchant that he is. He is constantly blocking people for minor things. He actively tries to antagonise us. I stopped following him. More reliable breaking news sources on Twitter than Al. 

Who is good to follow for transfer stuff?

3 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Just passing on what was on Twitter before pal. I do get the impression that Alan gets allot of feeds from football agents looking to push players into clubs.

Really i never knew a sports journalist in the calibre of Nixon would get feeds from agents. (Sarcastic like him) 

4 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Nixon reckons McMahon failed because Venkys wouldn't sanction his wages. @Suhail Slayer think the light has reverted 

I think his sources have demised at Ewood Park know that Coyle has gone.

Don't think he is close to Mowbray but he is close to Bradford boss Stuart McCall. I wouldn't be over paying for McMahon at all

4 hours ago, islander200 said:

Nixon also laughed off the suggestion that we where buying Dack.

yes he did

3 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Dominic Samuel of Reading made available as no longer required. I'd be all over this. At L1 level his Ioan record is 1 in every two games. Quickish target man at 6.3, young at 23/24 to improve. 

what type of player he is?

Anyone else seen this news article from Football Mole, they are quite good usually. Seems strange nobody on here has mentioned anything.

image.png

Just now, Dunnfc said:

That it was turned down

Careful what we wish for. Perhaps Venkys have rid themselves of the shackles of the dark forces and we're about to be resurgent with their ongoing financial support?

just saying...

4 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Careful what we wish for. Perhaps Venkys have rid themselves of the shackles of the dark forces and we're about to be resurgent with their ongoing financial support?

just saying...

Sorry but I don't care if we win the prem under them I will still hate them and call for them to go. They've been parasites from day one

Archived