BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

I vaguely recall last window that our signings (Downing, Harper, and Hart) weren't announced until at or just after the window ended, yet it was clear from the pictures that the deals had been done much earlier in the day, so I'm guessing Rovers' social media team will keep us in similar suspense this time haha

3 minutes ago, Madon said:

Jim White on Talksport has just said that Freeman is having a medical at Rovers! 

Fernandes at QPR could look very, very daft if we pull this off!!

Talksport are guilty of this all the time, they are taking the word of a Rovers fan who has text in. That is their source!

2 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I see PNE signed a highly rated young winger from City yesterday, where/who's the one we were after, I wonder ?

Brandon Barker played for Hibs last season, didn't look anything special and was in and out the team.

2 minutes ago, Madon said:

Jim White on Talksport has just said that Freeman is having a medical at Rovers! 

Fernandes at QPR could look very, very daft if we pull this off!!

While I think I would would prefer Maddison, Freeman does have being proven at championship level on his side, and qpr fans rate him very highly. Would be very happy if he came in.

1 minute ago, Hi Mack said:

Talksport are guilty of this all the time, they are taking the word of a Rovers fan who has text in. That is their source!

they said same about Grealish to Spurs on Tuesday

Just now, RoverCanada said:

I vaguely recall last window that our signings (Downing, Harper, and Hart) weren't announced until at or just after the window ended, yet it was clear from the pictures that the deals had been done much earlier in the day, so I'm guessing Rovers' social media team will keep us in similar suspense this time haha

I thought that was just because they were a bit embarrrased!

4 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not going to sink to your level and resort to hurling insults but it is not a ridiculous comparison at all. I'm merely stating facts. You Don't like it because it doesn't suit your argument.

I'm not hurling insults, a blind man could see why we were relegated though and who's to blame

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Can't say I'd be impressed with this Freeman at £4 mil.  Sounds like a D list player that we are over paying for.  Can he tackle?  Pace? Or just more competition for Dack's role?

If you don't know anything about him it's no wonder you aren't impressed :)

• Like 4

Can't say I'd be impressed with this Freeman at £4 mil.  Sounds like a D list player that we are over paying for.  Can he tackle?  Pace? Or just more competition for Dack's role?

12 assists last season for a struggling QPR team Is not to be grumbled at.

• Like 3

He got the third highest number of assists (out of all Championship players) and 5 goals for a struggling poor QPR team last season.