BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, OJRovers said:

Going to be carnage on here later when our only signing is £1m on a sub goalkeeper.

But rightly So, the club have had all summer to get buisness done but looks like we will be pissing about in the loan market. The season has started will be 2 games in after Saturday and no Graham stand in  and no pacey winger

• Like 2

People really do need to calm down. None of us are at Ewood Park or Brockhall. So really none of us knows 100% what going on unless we are inside the building. 

Jim White is close to McClaren so I can see him being right about Freeman medical. 

8 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Seen the guys stats? Third best assists in the champ, 5 goals, second highest amounts of dribbles with the ball, quick, great dead balls - Iv never seen him play but that along with QPRs reaction suggest he’s no D lister...much better pedigree than Madison 

He's played in the middle of a midfield 3.  Had one good season at champ level.  Creative player.  But we have Dack and Palmer that will do that.  Don't see where he fits in.  Don't tell me this was the 'A' list guy.

Clearly not signing anyone permanemt in a priority position based on Sharpe's most recent comments.  

2 minutes ago, islander200 said:

But rightly So, the club have had all summer to get buisness done but looks like we will be pissing about in the loan market. The season has started will be 2 games in after Saturday and no Graham stand in  and no pacey winger

Absolutely.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

People really do need to calm down. None of us are at Ewood Park or Brockhall. So really none of us knows 100% what going on unless we are inside the building. 

Jim White is close to McClaren so I can see him being right about Freeman medical. 

I think it's you who needs to calm down, pal. And you don't have a clue who Jim White is 'close' to. Just try and relax.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

I get a sense nothing’s happening. My anger is starting to build. I’ll be fuming if we don’t get anyone in.

Calm down dearie, it's only a football transfer window......

And a pointer on Wes Foderingham - like a modern day Alan Fettis. I would avoid on a free, at £1million I would be gutted with that. And as a back-up. A very under-whelming rumour, which is hopefully rubbish

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Chaddy the window closes in 4 hours.If players where having medicals or fees agreed we would know about it.

Yes we keep our buisness quieter these days but we knew Armstrong had signed before it was announced  same with Palmer

• Like 1

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

He's played in the middle of a midfield 3.  Had one good season at champ level.  Creative player.  But we have Dack and Palmer that will do that.  Don't see where he fits in.  Don't tell me this was the 'A' list guy.

Clearly not signing anyone permanemt in a priority position based on Sharpe's most recent comments.  

He's a left footed attacking midfielder. So to the left of Dack I'd imagine, with Armstrong to the right and Graham up top.

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

chaddy a rovers fan "TEXT IN" that is were it came from man, White knows bugger all

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Jim White read out a text from a Rovers fan. People are now using that as a source. 

Fernandez is not going to say Freeman is going nowhere while he's undergoing a medical.

Looks like a lot of championship and L1 clubs are digging their heels in and refusing to sell. Spurs have given up on Grealish. Us with Bauer and Freeman. 

Seems a difficult window this year for many clubs. 

I can see a CF on loan rather than permanant and not much else. 

2 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

He's a left footed attacking midfielder. So to the left of Dack I'd imagine, with Armstrong to the right and Graham up top.

Can't imagine Palmer and Chelski being too happy with that.

Shame, we'll have all this creativity and nobody to put the ball in the net for the last quarter of each game!

3 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Didn't overlap with Dack at Gills as far as I can see

I'm sure their paths will have crossed before. Dack comes from Greenwich and Freeman from Dartford, both came through the youth setups at Charlton and Gillingham. Probably move in similar circles. May not have played together but safe to assume they will know each other or have similar social circles.

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

To be fair, all the talk about potential meltdowns and 'Positive vs Negative VII: This time it's still duller than dishwater'

If we don't have sufficient signings by the end of today, it's not acceptable.

We've known for ages when the deadline is. Fair enough if we're signing loans with a view to buy as well, but we need numbers in ASAP, I don't think anyone can realistically argue with that.

Not realistically no......

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

image.gif.8c445fbeab5c7c5c32a17d5652fe4fc2.gif

• Like 2