BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

So Sharpe knows nothing and I'm not worrying about the window closing, so I will keep pestering Sharpe about any incomings :)

LOL. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We dont have a threadbare squad at all.

We have one good Championship quality striker (Graham).  It couldn't be more threadbare. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Fuming is  an understatement with me ,, really don't want to loan gallagher  he's not good enough far from it, even with a view to a perm., Chapman might be the only incoming today as a last minute thing to make sure the fans don't go crazy,  but for me if we don't bring in two or three  next couple hours it's been a really poor window

Is that a door?

• Like 1

• Backroom

Has the feelings of a classic rovers deadline day, a tweet from Sharpe at 4:50 will confirm it:

‘Nothing happening today, Rovers tried but the pieces didn’t fall into place, will look in loan window.’

We can dress it up but we all wanted permanent signings even Chaddy said we need to target a few. As it stands our first team for the Millwall game is the same first team that ended the season which wasn’t what was needed.

Still time.....

Edited by Tom

4 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Quite obvious that Sharpe only cottoned on to the Freeman 'bid' after it had been announced via 'Sky Sources'. If that Sky source hadn't gone public with it then there'd be nothing. The whole think has a funny smell about it, and true to form it is now being reported that Middlesbrough are in for him. I get the feeling it is all a game and we're being used.

We have a threadbare squad from an attacking point of view. Our manager has said that the squad needs help by way of 4-5 additions. Are you saying Mowbray is wrong?

You loved the conspiracy theory dont you? 

Yes we can sign a couple of loans and can I also say the permanent window isnt over yet. 

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

LOL. 

We have one good Championship quality striker (Graham).  It couldn't be more threadbare. 

And one championship quality 'midfielder' in Dack.

3 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Jesus, overreact much?

We've still got till the end of the window to get loans in.

Even if we're stuck with what we've got till January its not a total disaster, cheer up!

Our current starting 11 is our starting 11 from last season, I don't think we should be risking getting by until January. 

God help us if Dack and Graham get knocks.

7 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

So Sharpe knows nothing and I'm not worrying about the window closing, so I will keep pestering Sharpe about any incomings :)

Ask for this messageboard since people are getting stress over it. 

Im very chilled out atm. 

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Has the feelings of a classic rovers deadline day, a tweet from Sharpe at 4:50 will confirm it:

‘Nothing happening today, Rovers tried but the pieces didn’t fall into place, will look in loan window.’

We can dress it up but we all wanted permanent signings even Chaddy said we need to target a few. As it stands our first team for the Millwall game is the same first team that ended the season which wasn’t what was needed.

Still time.....

Deadline day isn't even happening on Rovers Twitter account, they haven't even mentioned it

Surely if anything was remotely close they would be teasing us

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You loved the conspiracy theory dont you? 

Yes we can sign a couple of loans and can I also say the permanent window isnt over yet. 

People call me negative and obsessed with conspiracy theories but really I'm just not ready to swallow and accept absolutely everything that gets put out as being the gospel truth, certainly not at this club with its recent history.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

If we finish around 14th I would be more than happy. 

Wow how ambitious. Would you also be more than happy to Finish 14th and then the likes of Dack and Lenihan leave to go to clubs with more ambition which would no doubt happen.

Its typical of our luck over the last few years Venkys finally appear to have stumped up some decent money and now the manager won't spend it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Mowbray has ballsed this big time, I knew we should’ve got hurst in when we had the chance. Can only see relegation - relegation dogfight with this squad 

Because ipswich's signings have been magnificent...

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Mowbray has ballsed this big time, I knew we should’ve got hurst in when we had the chance. Can only see relegation - relegation dogfight with this squad 

2 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Its typical of our luck over the last few years Venkys finally appear to have stumped up some decent money and now the manager won't spend it

I can't believe what I'm reading. To summarise, we should've sacked the man who got us promoted and he should have spunked his budget willy nilly. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 4

minutes ago,  blueboy3333 said:

LOL. 

We have one good Championship quality striker (Graham).  It couldn't be more threadbare. 

Have people forgotten Armstrongs favoured position is up front? 

Edited by Tugayisgod