BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

4 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Not gonna be signing anyone now, far too late. Not ideal but hope for some decent loans to quell the disappointment.

There is going to be a hell of a lot of positive PR in the next few days on the extraordinary value to be found in the loan window and how that was our cunning plan all along.

Rain at Lords and looking like a washout window. At least the Leeds forcast is good, comon Lightning, cheer me up ffs

• Like 1

So net spend is about 1 million more than last season in a division lower.

That's your competitive budget folks. 

We will now loan in 4 players on the pretense that they are with a view to signing.

• Like 2

The early closing of the transfer window means that loans to guaranteed permanent will be rife, hardly any deals have been done.

Not saying Rovers will do any, who knows, but if we signed Maddison/Gallagher etc TOMORROW would some people still be wishing we had Paul Bleeding Hurst?

Still hilarious seeing everyone go batshit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Cant beat a good well rounded argument backed up with "what a tw8t"

I was going to write something more profound, but then I was distracted by how amazingly clever your username is. 

Edited by Eddie

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

F00k of5 Blackburn and shove your loans where the sun don’t shine, not what fans want. Screw you if you think I’m wasting my Saturdays watching us get pumped. We were promised signings and we have been taken for mugs. Raging 

I fear your mistake was believing it. 

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

F00k of5 Blackburn and shove your loans where the sun don’t shine, not what fans want. Screw you if you think I’m wasting my Saturdays watching us get pumped. We were promised signings and we have been taken for mugs. Raging 

At least we know where we stand now and can refocus on the important goal.. Venkys out.

• Like 2

Just now, Eddie said:

I was going to write something more profound, but then I ??? distracted by how amazingly clever your username is. 

Now you're just being mean, what's wrong with my username?

p.s I have put some highlights in your sentence to help you with you grammar, you're welcome. 

• Backroom

Although today is classed as 'Deadline Day', surely everyone is aware it's not really - hence why only 3 permanent transfers have been completed today in the EFL.

30th August is deadline day, if we are where we are now on the 30th August, then it is time to panic and ask WTF has gone on! 

In Tony We (or I) Trust

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bepeja43 said:

At least we know where we stand now and can refocus on the important goal.. Venkys out.

I'm no venkys fan but how is it their fault the money they made available hasn't been spent? Suppose they identified the targets as well

• Like 1

Just now, Madon said:

Although today is classed as 'Deadline Day', surely everyone is aware it's not really - hence why only 3 permanent transfers have been completed today in the EFL.

30th August is deadline day, if we are where we are now on the 30th August, then it is time to panic and ask WTF has gone on! 

In Tony We (or I) Trust

Loan Window - PR version 1, and quite a good try to.

• Like 1

It's almost like the deadline was a shock to the club!! 

Very very Poor, I'm not a massive fan of loan deals, for every Armstrong there's a Harper! 

The competitive budget line looks a little silly at this point! 

25 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

There is a huge difference between loaning an exciting prospect form Chelsea and selling one of our best players and having him loaned back to us. 

You said the Burn deal was great business by Wigan. So by that logic us doing likewise with Lenihan would be great business, right? 

If the club wants to sell and at a good price for the club.  Then getting to keep the player for an additional period seem s like good business to me - yes

West Ham offer £15 mil for Dack.  Club accept.  Too late to sign a replacement. Dack offered back to the club on loan basis for a season.  Good business?