SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Birmingham-Saturday ,December 15th

1 hour ago, Franky said:

4-4-2 

Attack

we are at home against a shit team

Earth to Tony

He'll probably start with the tried and trusted formula again but the key for me is if it isn't working or changes enforced DON@T shove Dack up top on his own again.  Get two up top and let Brum worry about us if needs be.

• Backroom
On 13/12/2018 at 21:39, Blue n whites said:

First team we ever played after I was born. 6th December 1986. Bought the program as a keepsake. Finished 1 all. 

My daughter was born at about half time during the match in 2014. (1-0, Marshall).

Don't think the midwives were too impressed when they put the new born in one arm, while I had my phone in the other checking the score.

Have always been quite impressed that my only child came into this world during a Rovers win. Cos during that period the odds if that happening were slim.

For that nostalgic, emotional reasoning I'm going for another tight win today. 1-0 or 2-1. 

Wrap up warm today boys and girls.

We had a grassroots game this morning and the wind was bitter. With the rain now falling as well it’ll be a very uncomfortable afternoon.

Let’s hope the lads on the pitch give us an exciting performance!

17 hours ago, Franky said:

4-4-2 

Attack

we are at home against a shit team

Earth to Tony

Shit team? They’ve as many points as us.

I don’t think now is the time to be playing a formation we haven’t used in at least two years.

Earth to Mike Bassett.

On 12/12/2018 at 15:28, bluebruce said:

Never liked Big Club since the Big Club debacle. Whilst this has cooled a little, still hoping to stick it to them.

Aside from that, given our run of games coming up and Brum's own position, this game is very important. It's bound to be a tough game and yet, on paper, the 'easiest' we will have for a while now.

Never liked them since they nicked Jim Smith.

Same starting line up as last week with Lenihan replacing Downing and Bell in for Williams. I am glad Conway has kept his place but id play Rothwell instead of Smallwood. 

Other than that I am happy with the selection

the game can go either way, hopefully we will win it COYB