BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Tickets 2020-21

Fair play to Bolton and their hard core fans although given their situation it's a big risk trusting them enough to pay up front.  It won't be Covid denying them a refund if they aren't getting the action it'll the the fact they've gone bust due to bad management !

10 minutes ago, A Northern Horde... said:

Absolute disgrace..does anyone give a toss anymore down there?

I would sack someone for that level of negligence,no way acceptable!

?

and to think Waggott is likely to walk past it every day!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Season tickets?

Considering Ewood seems to have been through a zombie apocalypse, I doubt we’ll be seeing them on sale anytime soon...

9106707B-384A-425B-B4E6-620CCB510908.png

That’s disgraceful. Waggott should be ashamed and embarrassed.

• Like 9

I noticed the weeds and moss on the vid of the Stuart Metcalf (RIP) drive past and it's embarrassing.

The suits down there really are a shower of shite these days in fact they are an outright disgrace letting it get like that. A gallon of weedkiller costs what ?  You'd either tell the groundsman to whip round with his knapsack once a month or you'd get someone in.

If i was a boss down there i'd pay for it myself.

• Like 6

The BW FAQs for their season tickets show exactly why they shouldn't be sold now. Full price but acknowledgment Sept games behind closed doors, so on ifollow with no other refund. If reduced capacity doesn't cover all season ticket holders, not even an indication of how it would be handled. 

As for the weeds - yes they look horrible BUT the club's view is likely clean it up once fans can return, rather than every few weeks or so. Save time and probably money. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Costs money? Bit of weed killer? 

Didn’t realise we’d gone right back to the mid 80s in which we are choosing between paying for training balls or leccy bills.

It must be even more dire down there than any of us realised...

Or just total incompetent management ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alex l said:

The BW FAQs for their season tickets show exactly why they shouldn't be sold now. Full price but acknowledgment Sept games behind closed doors, so on ifollow with no other refund. If reduced capacity doesn't cover all season ticket holders, not even an indication of how it would be handled. 

As for the weeds - yes they look horrible BUT the club's view is likely clean it up once fans can return, rather than every few weeks or so. Save time and probably money. 

People know exactly what they are buying and have a choice not to buy one. Fans are choosing to support the club (financially and emotionally). You can bet your neck the reason Rovers haven’t done the same is because they aren’t allowed to until Venkys have signed-off the numbers. Something they might get around to at some point this year.

As for the weeds. Have some pride! There is no reason that they cannot keep those cleaned. I sincerely hope that the commemorative fan-paid bricks aren’t part of that disgusting scene.

Bring in League One management... get League One standards.

• Like 1

Just now, arbitro said:

That is disgraceful and a real stain on the club and particularly Jack Walker.

Remember 'we will absolutely respect the legacy of Jack Walker'?

This kind of stuff doesn't normally bother me (though it does show the shitty standards at the club) BUT Meccy's funeral cortege passed by there so the least they could do was make it look respectable. . 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

This kind of stuff doesn't normally bother me (though it does show the shitty standards at the club) BUT Meccy's funeral cortege passed by there so the least they could do was make it look respectable. . 

Sometimes basic as that could be sorted out at very little cost to the club. Simply advertise for volunteers to do the weeding and cleaning and the reward could be a season ticket.

Oh wait a minute................

• Like 2

Just now, arbitro said:

Sometimes basic as that could be sorted out at very little cost to the club. Simply advertise for volunteers to do the weeding and cleaning and the reward could be a season ticket.

Oh wait a minute................

I'd go down on Sunday for absolutely nothing. And so would a fair few. The problem is the communication. Rovers get it wrong all the time. We don't want rewarding and supporters, true supporters, don't volunteer to get something out of it, they just want some recognition and some clarity

Just now, JoeH said:

I'd go down on Sunday for absolutely nothing. And so would a fair few. The problem is the communication. Rovers get it wrong all the time. We don't want rewarding and supporters, true supporters, don't volunteer to get something out of it, they just want some recognition and some clarity

My point was it wouldn't cost the club anything.

1 hour ago, alex l said:

There is no damn way the stadium should be allowed to fall into that state,there are NO excuses!

Where is the pride and care of duty?

Edited by A Northern Horde...
  • Like 2