BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town Away

11 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I guess with Dack it's where to play him. There's not an obvious sub off for him. Could go ultra offensive, bring off Johnson for Dack, play Holtby in the holding role and Rothwell and Dack as the more advanced midfielders... would be a very bold move though. Don't know if Dack is up to the intense pressing we need to get on top in midfield...? But then I suppose Holtby and Rotwell are not looking convincing either in that regard.

Also - while I think Holtby has been excellent this season but last few games he has looked very far off the pace. Don't think he's coming off though after only just coming on.

We’ve gone from “he must play” to “but who misses out?”.

I expect he’ll sacrifice Rothwell but hopefully you are right and it’s Johnson.

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

We’ve gone from “he must play” to “but who misses out?”.

I expect he’ll sacrifice Rothwell but hopefully you are right and it’s Johnson.

If not Johnson, I'd sooner see Holtby back off.  At least Rothwell is capable of coming up with something to change a game.

The club is desperate a change in direction and manager.  Any other owners or chairman would have had him out weeks ago. 

Unfortunately his best mate waggot and uninterested venkys won't put him under any pressure. Entering back into the kean era of an untouchable crap manager pulling all the strings.

I'd have bilic in tomorrow. 

Edited by benhben
  • Like 2

Just now, davulsukur said:

6th game running we have conceded first.

Abysmal.

What hurts the most is we have some talented players that never get a look in.. we wasted gallagher on the wings for weeks while Dolan sat and festered on the bench.. same with Davenport who scored a vital goal away to Brentford and gets a couple minute cameo but we stick with out of form Holtby ect.  He has his faves and it kills us at times 

• Like 2