SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle United 0 Blackburn Rovers 1

Eddie

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer scored his 100th Newcastle against us. He He scored his first league goal of this season against us. I'm sure he will break Jacky Milburn's record against us as well. mad.gif He certainly likes scoring against the team who he has won his only medal with. smile.gif

wakefieldrawks, u watchin the game on that website that no ones meant to mention, cough cough. I can't get it working, lol. I think we could get lucky today against the barcodes, we have to stop Shearer but that can be done.

Yep and Thommo's goal was a header...... laugh.gif

Not happy with the way the game is going so far, we are getting done on the break, good job newcastle haven't got all there injured players! Dickov should have scored a couple, but when htey have the best keeper in the league what can you do!

Need to tighten things up and finish the next chance we get. Maybe give peter the last 10 mins if its still 0-0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.