[Archived] Newcastle United 0 Blackburn Rovers 1

Eddie

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky sports changed the scorer from Kuqi to Pedersen

376588[/snapback]

I'm not a gambling man, but walking past the bookies in Accy this morning they had 8-1 for MGP to score the first goal. I was really tempted to go in and stick £20 on. I've never put a bet on anything in a bookies, but I should have listened to my instincts there!

Boos all over St. James' Park!

And well done Rovers. We certainly are on the rise when we're winning these sorts of gameson top of getting the ones we should be winning. Not the best match from what I could tell, but it's a win nonetheless.

It's a good time to be a Rover. rover.gif

Edited by James No. 7

Great result. Press conference at St James on Monday morning me guesses.

Yes seemingly an injustice for Newc but them 3-0 at Ewood now that was an injustice!

Gally recall on the cards, playing well for Stoke until today...

Upto 8th shame Wigan won... figures Thompson would score.

Come on you Blues.... Wednesday Night Booster!!!!!

Bit worrying about Dickov, as we only have Kuqi and Bellamy with any real experience. Recalling Gallagher is the least we should do, perhaps bringing in another striker on loan would be an option even if we're not looking to buy anyone until the summer. I don't know what kind of injury he has, looked like it could be a broken collarbone.

Anyway, it was an OK performance. Very toothless in the final third, but apart from that we did well. However Newcastle had quite a lot of pressure for a while towards the end of the game, but that's to be expected I guess.

Peter didn't have the ball that much, but he looks a very good prospect. Especially noticed one very nice run past maybe three Newcastle players before putting a cross in. No end result, but a nice bit of skill. He seems to like low crosses from the left, and it seems like he's pretty decent at getting them past defenders too. Quite quick, good technique and knows how to cross, sounds pretty good to me.

From a neutral point of view a draw would probably have been fair, but I don't care about that at all wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.