BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Battle Of 4th, 5th, 6th Position

Modi

5 defeats, but hes done better than keagan dontchyaknow

I think 4th is now very very very unlikely, and Arsenal have 2 games in hand and are playing fanatstic football at the moment.

However

They have this small semi-final coming up and I think their eyes might well be taken off the premiership ball

I hope

Im so torn, whether I should support Arsenal or Utd today

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so torn, whether I should support Arsenal or Utd today

397717[/snapback]

This weekend I feel dirty and used.

I wanted Man City and Birmingham to win yesterday

I want Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool to win today.

The Arsenal/Tottenham's going to be the most important game in our run in, even though where not actually involved in the game. I think that good decide the Champions League spot.

Come on Liverpool & United ph34r.gif

Edited by grizfoot

United must beat Arsenal today if our hopes are to go on - looking at Arsenal's 5 games left after today you could see them winning them all, the only hope being that the distraction of the Champions League and the away form curse come together and see them drop points.

Realistically it's creeping towards being a forlorn hope now, but United can prolong it for us today...

Never thought I would see this here  laugh.gif

Arsenal have an easy run-in though, ad i expect 5th place to be a battle between us and Spurs

397823[/snapback]

I expect them to get a match against Pompey on wednesday.. Might not win that one either.

There are some crucial games coming up

man u v spuds

arsenal v spuds

bolton v chelsea

man u v chelsea

rovers v chelsea

Rovers can still finish top 6 quite easy

On paper spuds have a much more difficult run in than Rovers or Arsenal so I expect Arsenal to finish 4th, Rovers to finish 6th and spuds to take 5th place.

A 6th place finish is an absolute miraculous ending to a truly fabulous season tinykit.gif

4th place is still to play for. We see games against teams like Pompey as being difficult, no reason why it shouldn't be for Arsenal as well, they've been in good form but didn't impress me all that much today. It's tight and there's no reason why we can't put a good run together and get it.

4th place is still to play for. We see games against teams like Pompey as being difficult, no reason why it shouldn't be for Arsenal as well, they've been in good form but didn't impress me all that much today. It's tight and there's no reason why we can't put a good run together and get it.

397828[/snapback]

I think for Rover's to get fourth place now would only be based on a series of results that would probably the best they have achieved since we won the Premiership. I think, from this point, to gain sixth will be a remarkable achievement - as only City at home could be seen as a "winnable match" - the others being very much in the balance. We will need to beat either Liverpool or Chelsea at home - and get results at Charlton and Big Club to even get in the top six. Top four would probably include home wins against both Liverpool and Chelsea - or a massive improvement in our away form. Wherever we end up - I don't think we should lose sight of the marvelous job that Hughes has done.