BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11796/12366284/motherwell-chief-executive-alan-burrows-on-well-in-scheme-that-puts-community-at-the-heart-of-the-club

A good read on Motherwell who value and appreciate every supporter. They are a fan owned club led by a forward thinking CEO and some of the initiatives puts clubs like ours to shame.

I never thought I would envy Motherwell but I do.

FOW.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/07/2021 at 18:32, arbitro said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11796/12366284/motherwell-chief-executive-alan-burrows-on-well-in-scheme-that-puts-community-at-the-heart-of-the-club

A good read on Motherwell who value and appreciate every supporter. They are a fan owned club led by a forward thinking CEO and some of the initiatives puts clubs like ours to shame.

I never thought I would envy Motherwell but I do.

FOW.

I envyed them when we played in the Anglo/Scottish cup . They had Petigrew playing for them.

This is why you cannot trust wiki:

Celtic are apparently interested in this player but have not yet signed him. Except he has if you read the players wiki which has obviously been edited by a fan:

Giorgos Giakoumakis (Greek: Γιώργος Γιακουμάκης; born 9 December 1994) is a Greek professional footballer who plays as a striker for Glasgow Celtic and the Greek national football team. He signed for Glasgow Celtic and told Big Ange tae get the disco lights on , he also has a strong dislike towards the queen and rangers

Giorgos can't wait to get down to his local Lidl in Tollcross and sample the delights of Greek Week; his favourite is the Gyros pizza.

Giakoumakis has always wanted to play for The Glasgow Celtic and even came out to say that his idol is current player kyogo furuhashi. Giorgos was born in castlemilka in Greece

8 hours ago, JacknOry said:

This is why you cannot trust wiki:

Celtic are apparently interested in this player but have not yet signed him. Except he has if you read the players wiki which has obviously been edited by a fan:

Giorgos Giakoumakis (Greek: Γιώργος Γιακουμάκης; born 9 December 1994) is a Greek professional footballer who plays as a striker for Glasgow Celtic and the Greek national football team. He signed for Glasgow Celtic and told Big Ange tae get the disco lights on , he also has a strong dislike towards the queen and rangers

Giorgos can't wait to get down to his local Lidl in Tollcross and sample the delights of Greek Week; his favourite is the Gyros pizza.

Giakoumakis has always wanted to play for The Glasgow Celtic and even came out to say that his idol is current player kyogo furuhashi. Giorgos was born in castlemilka in Greece

Brilliant ha ha ha

• Backroom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/08/22/dimitri-payet-sparks-pitch-invasion-after-throwing-bottle-back-at-nice-fans-15133919/amp/

Must admit a bit of me thinks 'good on him' for throwing it back. Just a shame that the rules mean Nice were awarded the win after their fans kept acting like bellends all game.