BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

10 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Yes, I watched it on the same. Good commentators.

It's so interesting watching a team from a town I didn't really know before and doing searches on Google and Maps.

I couldn't tell most of what they were saying 😊

• Like 2

• Backroom

What a fall for Juventus this season. 

Down to 13th in the League having just been beaten 2-0 at home by Monza.

With 23 pts they have less than half of leaders Napoli (50 pts). And Napoli have a game in hand tonight. 

When you think Juve were going for 10 league titles on the bounce a few years ago. 

Going to be a long road back to the top. 

2 hours ago, Silas said:

What a fall for Juventus this season. 

Down to 13th in the League having just been beaten 2-0 at home by Monza.

With 23 pts they have less than half of leaders Napoli (50 pts). And Napoli have a game in hand tonight. 

When you think Juve were going for 10 league titles on the bounce a few years ago. 

Going to be a long road back to the top. 

They should be in 5th but got 15 points deducted for basically lying about transfer fees to get around FFP

• Like 1

• Backroom
54 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

They should be in 5th but got 15 points deducted for basically lying about transfer fees to get around FFP

Whoops. 🤣

I did not know that information. Just looked at the table.

About time some of these big clubs got clobbered for it. Since we had to take our medicine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to Bolton who beat Stanley last night to go through to the Papa Johns Trophy final at Wembley. I would have preferred Stanley to have won but hats off to Bolton who are also pushing for promotion to the Championship. Their success dispels the 'who would buy us' myth should Venkys leave. And the 'be another Bolton' excuse is blown out of the water.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Well done to Bolton who beat Stanley last night to go through to the Papa Johns Trophy final at Wembley. I would have preferred Stanley to have won but hats off to Bolton who are also pushing for promotion to the Championship. Their success dispels the 'who would buy us' myth should Venkys leave. And the 'be another Bolton' excuse is blown out of the water.

Felt Stanley were robbed a bit with the McConville sending off. Was a bit soft, and then some dangerous play from the Bolton keeper that saw a lad stretchered off only received a seemingly reluctant yellow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SBlue said:

Felt Stanley were robbed a bit with the McConville sending off. Was a bit soft, and then some dangerous play from the Bolton keeper that saw a lad stretchered off only received a seemingly reluctant yellow.

I felt the McConville challenge fell into the orange category but for the referee to be consistent he had to apply the same sanction to Trafford.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember thinking how happy I would have been with Carlos Carvalhal being appointed after we reportedly interviewed him. He lasted four games at Al Wahda before being sacked. He's now at Celta Vigo.

Somebody described Carvalhal as a carpetbagger. It looks like that someone isn't far wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Lineker to 'step back' from MoTD until clear guidelines have been established on his SM use. 

Looks like the free speech advocates have silenced free speech. 

Snowflakes😉

He hasn’t stepped back, he’s been suspended.

The BBC have also cancelled David Attenborough’s new wildlife series because it might upset right wing Tories.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, den said:

He hasn’t stepped back, he’s been suspended.

The BBC have also cancelled David Attenborough’s new wildlife series because it might upset right wing Tories.

The BBC said it had been in "extensive discussions with Gary and team in recent days" and "has decided that he will step back from presenting Match of the Day until we've got an agreed and clear position on his use of social media".

Gary Lineker to step back from presenting Match of the Day - BBC News

I was using their terminology.