BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

33 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Mourinho wins another European trophy,this time with Roma,say what you want about him but when he gets to a final he knows how to win them.

I still can't believe Spurs potted him the week before the final. I appreciate in the leagues they were a bit all over the shop but if there ever was someone to beat Guardiola in a final with a weaker team it was Jose.

• 2 weeks later...

At half-time the two so called experts were saying the second Welsh player was unlucky to get booked early on. In real time you can see the player come into frame, and tell the ref to fuck off. It is good to see the ref take action against the player. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 25/08/2022 at 20:13, Oldgregg86 said:

Sign him up 💙🤍

One of the kids in Gib's U17s supposedly linked with a move to Watford.

Anyway they changed the side around considerably for the second game and still won 4-0. Bartolo and Scanlon both came on as second half subs and played key roles in each other's goals.

image.thumb.png.c5abafa83bb89b1cb2f8dc924aa32a4c.png

• Backroom

Imagine having your best friends from childhood and your own brother turn on you just because......... you're rich. Rough.

We all knock these superstars, I certainly do, but it must be an very isolating life from a fairly early age. 

In 2010 Exeter striker, Adam Stansfield died of bowel cancer aged 31. The club retired his number 9 shirt and nobody has worn it since. 

On deadline day, Adam’s son, Jay, signed on loan at Exeter. Guess what number he made his debut wearing yesterday?

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it's absolutely disgraceful. If found guilty (which seems highly likely) I hope he goes down for it & never gets to play football anywhere ever again.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12690790/hallam-hope-oldham-player-left-seriously-injured-by-vicious-assault-outside-boundary-park

• 2 weeks later...