BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So with 3 games to go OGS' Molde are 2nd, joint on pts with Rosenborg, who they play this sunday.

IF they win it, then he will have won 2 Norweigian titles, and 1 reserve league title.

Here's abit of Fergie talk on OGS

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/15544113

Fergie talks about his attention to meticulous detail.

http://menmedia.co.u...ter-united-boss

Fergie tips OGS for top job in 3+ years

and........ what relevance does that have to us? We don't play in the Norwegian league and who cares what Ferguson thinks? He advised rovers fans to lay off Kean.

Someone was saying yesterday that the job was Holloways as well with a 10m kitty in January. Again that was some random on Twitter that got posted here I believe.

There have been no reports of us being given permission to speak to Holloway though so are we just assuming that if offered he'd take it? Especially considering there are now other jobs available and we've shown once again we don't have a clue who we really want or what we're doing.

I guess we could have spoken to him off the record without permission, it's not as though we have the most professional people in charge of things.

I'd be very happy with Holloway but it sounds much too good to be true. He may not prove to be the answer but at least he's a proper manager and someone we can get behind and support 100%.

Someone was saying yesterday that the job was Holloways as well with a 10m kitty in January. Again that was some random on Twitter that got posted here I believe.

There have been no reports of us being given permission to speak to Holloway though so are we just assuming that if offered he'd take it? Especially considering there are now other jobs available and we've shown once again we don't have a clue who we really want or what we're doing.

I guess we could have spoken to him off the record without permission, it's not as though we have the most professional people in charge of things.

I'd be very happy with Holloway but it sounds much too good to be true. He may not prove to be the answer but at least he's a proper manager and someone we can get behind and support 100%.

Haha, a random on Twitter. It was Glenn Pegden who runs this site :D

if we are intrested in Holloway, why are we not speaking to Blackpool, like we did with Fulham & Spurs for Billy and Sherwood. I don't think the board want Holloway and even so i doubt much that he will come to us anyway.

Cant access twitter in work...are people on there sayin Holloway is gonna get the job??

Twitter is a world of lies and just rumours!!

if we are intrested in Holloway, why are we not speaking to Blackpool, like we did with Fulham & Spurs for Billy and Sherwood. I don't think the board want Holloway and even so i doubt much that he will come to us anyway.

Twitter is a world of lies and just rumours!!

There's a lot more to it than that. Lots of interest in Holloway but Shebby wants a coach that he can mould into a manager it seems. Holloway wants assurances he can do it his way, allegedly. This would tie into Blackpool fans saying that meetings have already been had behind closed doors and Holloway keeping tight lipped on it.

Nixon today saying that Shebby going for McKinley frowned upon in Pune due to McK's Kean connection. So perhaps his stock might have taken a hit and Shaw gets listened to.

and........ what relevance does that have to us? We don't play in the Norwegian league and who cares what Ferguson thinks? He advised rovers fans to lay off Kean.

I'm fairly sure you were more than happy to quote him when he said we were mad for sacking his mate Sam though!

;)

Seriously though if you're young and intelligent like Solksjaer and Gary Neville you would assume that you don't play for United for years without absorbing a lot of the good habitsgoing on around you. Regardless of whether your personality is exactly the same as Ferguson's.

Haha, a random on Twitter. It was Glenn Pegden who runs this site :D

https://twitter.com/...814104019742722

Lol okay my bad! Glenn who runs the site or a random on Twitter, what's the difference ;)

Still though for that to be true we'd have to either have had permission to speak to him or have spoken to him illegally. I guess Blackpool could have given us permission but didn't want to make it public and upset their own fans if it doesn't go through.

Holloway still seems a little too good to be true though after some of the names strongly linked.

The betting odds don't always tell the whole story but they don't usually miss much, Holloway is still 4/1 or 5/1 on most sites with McKinlay as low as 1/5 still.

Jewell on leaving Ipswich:

"I could not have had any more support than I have from Marcus and [chief executive] Simon Clegg," he said.

"We all know that football is a results business though and I've never hidden from the fact that our results have not been good enough.

"It's been a privilege to be manager of such a fantastic football club and I want to thank the staff and the supporters for the backing they have given me in my time at the club and wish Ipswich Town the best of fortunes ahead."

Now compare and contrast that with the odious Kean..........

Archived