BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

Don't think the Venkys were impressed by Shebby's choice of Billy Mckinley according to Nicko and few other posters who posted on here earlier.

Reinforces the point that Shebby is acting as The Lone Pundit with Gerry Armstrong as Tonto.

What about me and Abbey as Manager and Assistant Manager?

We would knock those players, and the drinks cabinet, into shape.

I think Abbey might cause a bit of trouble in Pune when invited over. Mrs Desai might not understand all the anglo-saxon words coming her way.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really thought an appointment would of been made on Monday, and if rumours are to be believed, that would of been McKinlay.

I now believe a win tomorrow and they will hand the job to Eric Black, stating something along the lines of "he is now off and running. Eric has always been in the running blah blah blah"

Really hope I'm wrong, but I just think they've been waiting for a victory as a positive excuse to hand him the job.

Other than that scenario, I doubt any other announcements will be made until after Watford game.

What about me and Abbey as Manager and Assistant Manager?

We would knock those players, and the drinks cabinet, into shape.

FIRST JOB 4 LAPS OF DARWEN TOWER

I think Abbey might cause a bit of trouble in Pune when invited over. Mrs Desai might not understand all the anglo-saxon words coming her way.

I wouldnt mince me words id tell her straight

Glenn Pegden@GlennPegden

Somebody who have just given me good blackpool intel in the past has heard Olly to #rovers before the end of week with £10m to spend in Jan

i would be over the moon with that, hopefully he can bring tom ince with him, i think ruben rochina would have just as good an impact on this league if played properly which hopefully ollie could get out of him.

• Backroom

Hypothetically, if BRAG's statement stopped SS from appointing McKinlay and led to us appointing Holloway instead would that still mean everyone here thinks their press statement was the worst thing to ever happen in the history of our fanbase?

Hypothetically, if BRAG's statement stopped SS from appointing McKinlay and led to us appointing Holloway instead would that still mean everyone here thinks their press statement was the worst thing to ever happen in the history of our fanbase?

You wouldn't let it lie!

• Backroom

It'd be a case of 'Well done, you got one right.'

In principle, it is wrong that a fan group should influence a club's footballing decision. But unfortunately, Venkys have forced us to tell them what to do. Competent football people (JW, TF, MG) didn't need telling.

• Backroom

I don't think there would be any way to say that was the case

And only time will tell of the outcome

Blackpool are losing at the minute

Perversely, that's good isn't it, if we interpret that as enhancing the chances of Holloway leaving B'pool, conversely the nay-sayers might say that it's symptomatic of Holloway being a crap manager - difficult this business isn't it?

Hypothetically - the BRAG statement might have stopped Shebby hiring the next Mourinho or Ferguson - who knows how McKinlay would have worked out ? I worry with Holloway that he will struggle to impose his brand of football on our squad if he gets the job. Most Blackpool fans obviously have a very high opinion of him - but many doubt his ability to repeat his Blackpool success.

No matter who they appoint it is a lottery - no helped by the divisions within the clubs management,

Archived