BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton vs Rovers

When are we going to learn to play out a game ? How many points have we lost in the last 5 minutes of games recently ?

How many games have we lost in the last 5 mins over the past 2 years ? I've lost count.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sums up our season.

Been watching the united game and have to say ref got it spot on. As Roy said intent is not needed for dangerous play and in modern day football it was a clear red. Nani's diving around didn't help. I hate united and their fans

Wasn't there, can't comment on the performance, but more of the same. Season in the league ended some time ago, Kean kept, Kean left, no direction, more indecision, Berg's remarkable appointment, MA, Jury still out, but as those of a certain age know, you need savvy to get out of this league, and we ain't got it by a long way. We are here for some years to come, the dark lords have seen to that.

Just 7 points off the relegation zone, with teams at the bottom of the table having a game in hand.

With tough away games to come, absolutely crucial that we beat the Dingles or Blackpool in next 2 games or it will be squeaky bum time.

I think 51/52 points are going to be needed to stay up.

• Backroom

Gutted about the loss but still happy there are signs things can get better

Call me a Rovers Fan all you like but that's how I see it

You're both hilarious old fools.

You miss the point.

IMO, our club is now classless from top to bottom.

When there is a lack of leadership and moral fibre in any organisation, it trickles all the way down the line and you are just left with the dregs. Harsh but true.

You miss the point.

When there is a lack of leadership and moral fibre in any organisation, it trickles all the way down the line and you are just left with the dregs. Harsh but true.

disgusting if true.

Didn't hear the muamba songs, but he got applauded and cheered by by the rovers fans when he came on pitch at halftime. Even waved to the rovers fans.

If thats true then this club and a section of its fans has turned to utter shyte.

We've always had a large number of morons following us.

You miss the point.

If that justifies wanting your team to lose then whatever. There has always been scumbag Rovers supporters and there always will be.

I just find it funny that when myself and a number of other posters were driven from the boards by people like yourself for complaining about fans not getting behind the team to try and keep us in the Premier League when it was blatantly obvious that if we went down we would stay down; yet you get on your high horse about fans singing an unsavoury song about someone. It isn't just Rovers fans, it isn't new and it won't be the last time.

Rovers lose again (what's new?) and a potentially great European Cup tie ruined by a referee. Bad night all round.

SFW? You've obviously forgotten Berg sent off very harshly at Ewood.... Sherwood sent off unfairly at OT ..... Sherwoods perfectly goal ruled out at OT .... Dunny's pen saved by a keeper who should have been sent off ....... Coles hand ball goal at Ewood ......... Parker decking Gally in the box at OT...... @#/? em! I've not a shred of sympathy for the plastics.

If that justifies wanting your team to lose then whatever. There has always been scumbag Rovers supporters and there always will be.

I just find it funny that when myself and a number of other posters were driven from the boards by people like yourself for complaining about fans not getting behind the team to try and keep us in the Premier League when it was blatantly obvious that if we went down we would stay down; yet you get on your high horse about fans singing an unsavoury song about someone. It isn't just Rovers fans, it isn't new and it won't be the last time.

You got the wrong guy here !

There have been too many Rovers Fans with heads in sand for last two years and I aint one of them !

Have taken enormous stick for it as well so at least please get your facts right.

SFW? You've obviously forgotten Berg sent off very harshly at Ewood.... Sherwood sent off unfairly at OT ..... Sherwoods perfectly goal ruled out at OT .... Dunny's pen saved by a keeper who should have been sent off ....... Coles hand ball goal at Ewood ......... Parker decking Gally in the box at OT...... @#/? em! I've not a shred of sympathy for the plastics.

Oh the memories of better times!

Archived