BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Dunn a Blackburn Legend

Gav

Got to be based on availability, performance and minutes on the pitch.

Dunny is just thinking with a long head and striking whilst the iron is hot. We have seen all this before a few years back rem?

At least he's saying something, that's more than can be said about the rest of the keans that have either been silenced or are still on the pay roll.

I'd not be silenced I can tell you that, no amount of money would shut me up, but then again I'm probably in the minority.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least he's saying something, that's more than can be said about the rest of the keans that have either been silenced or are still on the pay roll.

I'd not be silenced I can tell you that, no amount of money would shut me up, but then again I'm probably in the minority.

Easy to say that GAV when you haven't been offered a life changing amount of money. Maybe it could set your kids up for life.

No that anyone has of course.

• Backroom

Dunn says what suits him. When he was with his buddy Stevie Kean and being helped to get his coaching badges the fans needed to "get real". Now his contract is running out and there's nobody to talk to suddenly everything's a mess.

Why doesn't he give Agnew, Shaw or Global Advisor Supremo Serbgeth "Shebby" Singh a call?

Easy to say that GAV when you haven't been offered a life changing amount of money. Maybe it could set your kids up for life.

No that anyone has of course.

I wouldn't sell out Stuart, simple as that, but like I said I'm probably in the minority, but the truth is more important than money to me.

Me n all pal

I know he said what he said when he said it but bloody hell he's the only player who has shown any guts and passion in the last 3 games.

You mean he has been doing what he is paid handsomely to do? What a legend........

I don't believe you.

No , what I'm saying is there's ONLY been him doing what there paid to if you want to put it like that.

There's maybe only him drinking in the last chance saloon. Whoever is holding out on Dunny is doing a good job. I seem to rem that the last time he was begging for a new contract he was up and down like Capt Marvel on the pitch and as soon as he signed one he was back holding hands with Grella in the treatment room. :glare:

Keep the fecker dangling on a half promise till the end of the season then sort it would be my advice.

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2013-04-01/david-dunn-blackburn-could-show-me-a-bit-of-respect/?

David Dunn has called on the Blackburn hierarchy to show him some respect and tell him whether he will still be at Ewood Park next season.

The 33-year-old's present contract is due to expire in the summer.

Not only has there been no word over an extension, such is the chaos at Ewood Park, Dunn does not even know who to ask about one.

Me, me, me. So typical of the modern day professional footballer. The club he purports to love is crumbling around him and all he is thinking about is himself.

If only the rest of the team were on the last year of their lucrative contracts, we'd be top of the league.

I still remember the famous Pedersen 'Final Year Of Contract Season', it was a joy to watch.

Me, me, me. So typical of the modern day professional footballer. The club he purports to love is crumbling around him and all he is thinking about is himself.

He's been asked a question in an interview, so he's given an answer, nothing wrong with that.

Angew, Shaw, Singh and confused in Pune are inept on every single level. Here’s a lad thats played 300 games for the club and he doesn't have a Scooby doo if the clubs going to offer him a new deal? Or should he be looking to move? and people are hammering the lad for that?

Jesus Wept.

Dunn just wants one more payday. He knows no-one else is prepared to pay him the same whack he's getting here. And fine, that's his prerogative, but let us not allow local lad bias and one goal against Burnley to gloss over the fact.

Dunn just wants one more payday. He knows no-one else is prepared to pay him the same whack he's getting here. And fine, that's his prerogative, but let us not allow local lad bias and one goal against Burnley to gloss over the fact.

What aout the 300 games played for the club, does that count for nothing?

Not sure he deserves a new contract myself Topman, but he does deserve to be told WTF is going on.

What aout the 300 games played for the club, does that count for nothing?

Not sure he deserves a new contract myself Topman, but he does deserve to be told WTF is going on.

You're wasting your time Gav. I understand and agree with what you're saying, but there's a great opportunity for some folk to have a pop.

You're wasting your time Gav. I understand and agree with what you're saying, but there's a great opportunity for some folk to have a pop.

Indeed. And then if he is let go they'll give it a few months before they start having an even bigger pop at his replacement, who I'd bet my life savings will be significantly worse than Dunn. The amount of deliberately ignoring perspective that goes on is incredible. The perspective is since he's come back from injury he's been trying the hardest, has been our best player, and is the only player in the team who looks comfortable on the ball.

The lack of perspective is he gets paid a lot and said something that irritated fans about 18 months ago. What relevance those criticisms of him have to our current situation is beyond me.

Archived