BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

It might be like the Wolves situation last season and they might not be able to find someone.... oh wait, Interim Manager for the rest of the season... still, McLaren, etc. I don't think a lot of managers would take this job....because of this environment.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why people are actually considering managers, let alone half decent ones. As a rule of thumb think of the worst case scenario then add a bit. So on those calculations I fully expect us to appoint Ernst Blofeld any day now.

We'd stand more chance with him in charge - at least he wouldn't stand for any nonsense and i'd look forward to watching certain people being thrown into that tank of pirhanas on the centre circle at half time.Yes, it would all end in tears but there'd be some fun on the way.

The Wenkys should appoint from within their Chicken XPRS chain or whatever it's called...manager of the month gets a 3 month trial at Ewood...

We'd stand more chance with him in charge - at least he wouldn't stand for any nonsense and i'd look forward to watching certain people being thrown into that tank of pirhanas on the centre circle at half time.Yes, it would all end in tears but there'd be some fun on the way.

Every time I see a post by this lovely lady I wonder where Roversmum is...Have the evil family locked her up in some Pune asylum?

I think many are over estimating a managers integrity. If a salary of 50k per week is on the table for a championship club then I think a lot of managers would take the job regardless of Venky's being in charge.

Adkins for me, he would get us promoted. Interesting that Glen is saying he would be interested.

Adkins for me, he would get us promoted. Interesting that Glen is saying he would be interested.

I always take what Glen says with a pinch of salt but it's hard not to put a bit of hope onto that sentence.

If Adkins is genuinely interested then sod giving Bowyer until the end of the season. Get him in now so he can assess the squad properly before the summer window and push us on for promotion next year. I honestly believe he'd have us in at least the play offs.

Shocked at how much interest already in the Rovers job by well known managers. You'd have thought nobody would touch us with a barge pole!

A job where you do 2 months work and get paid for 3 years?! If they're not all over that they need their heads read!

• Backroom

Well I for one hope the stories of Shebby going for daft targets keep coming

True or not the more people that find out what a clueless buffoon he is the better

• Backroom

The Problem is that How does Glen Mullan knw the Adkins would be interest in the job n take it.

The BRFCAG seems very close to Shebby Singh and this info can only come from a certain Global Advisor at BRFC.

Not sure if that is the case because glen does have his own sources but undoubtedly Shebbys close relationship with some fans is dangerous, clueless plus easily influenced is a scary mix

The Problem is that How does Glen Mullan knw the Adkins would be interest in the job n take it.

The BRFCAG seems very close to Shebby Singh and this info can only come from a certain Global Advisor at BRFC.

Even if this was the case it would mean that the information has not come from a reputable source.

Not sure if that is the case because glen does have his own sources but undoubtedly Shebbys close relationship with some fans is dangerous, clueless plus easily influenced is a scary mix

thats the problem. the club isnt run as a proper club but like Circus with Shebby as the Head clown

Even if this was the case it would mean that the information has not come from a reputable source.

Shebby a reputable source???

by the way no dig at BRFCAG but the club needs to be run like Walker family/Williams n Finn ran it.

Poor old Glen---damned if he stays quiet, damned if he shares information! Sakes head in disbelief.

I don't know Glen, but what i do know is that he is a very avid and proud supporter of this football club. He just like everyone else is hurting, we talk about the board not being in it together but we don't talk about the fans not being in it together. I believe however misguided his views might seem i appreciate the effort he has previously gone too, to try and protect this football club.

Rightly or wrongly he may have connections with this club's managerial staff but I firmly believe that Glen is one of us and just wants the best like we all do. He dosen't deserve everyone frustrations thrust upon him. It was only ten months ago he tried to set up meetings with the bent Scudamore and co to try and resolve any fan related issues.

We all have short minds at times lads, but give the guy a break, leave him be.

I don't know Glen, but what i do know is that he is a very avid and proud supporter of this football club. He just like everyone else is hurting, we talk about the board not being in it together but we don't talk about the fans not being in it together. I believe however misguided his views might seem i appreciate the effort he has previously gone too, to try and protect this footballack club.

Rightly or wrongly he may have connections with this club's managerial staff but I firmly believe that Glen is one of us and just wants the best like we all do. He dosen't deserve everyone frustrations thrust upon him. It was only ten months ago he tried to set up meetings with the bent Scudamore and co to try and resolve any fan related issues.

We all have short minds at times lads, but give the guy a break, leave him be.

Well said and i totally backup your sentiments.

Nicko's story in the Mirror was surely planted by Agnew to attempt to generate ridicule for the owners and hope of a decent 'name' manager amongst fans, knowing that we will be underwhelmed by Shebby's next choice. Snakes at work here.

Blimey chaddy I know you're still smarting that your man Appleton got the chop but any sort of suggestion that we're interested in a credible manager such as Adkins can only be a good thing.

Not that that is any sort of guarantee it will happen mind.

Archived