BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfers - In & Out

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Velios released by Everton. Could he be interesting for us? No briliiant stats, 3 goals in 24 starts and only two games for Blackpool before being recalled after a month. But a big guy, and still young.

Always thought he made an impact off the bench for Everton, good shout

I'm sure someone mentioned that Tumwa kid as the next big thing about 3months ago.... Isn't he the Australian? Wonder what's happened there.

Also see they're releasing Dunn and Olsson. Thought Olsson actually had two good games at the end of the season at Charlton and against Wigan. Not shown enough clearly.

Dunny: no coaching role or anything. Interesting

Bloody hell, that lot are full of themselves aren't they? Gimps.

looks like they've got a PR man going into overdrive trying to big up a load of underwhelming signings :lol: think he only played 4 games when he was there. That's no time to make a good judgement.

I'm sure someone mentioned that Tumwa kid as the next big thing about 3months ago.... Isn't he the Australian? Wonder what's happened there.

Also see they're releasing Dunn and Olsson. Thought Olsson actually had two good games at the end of the season at Charlton and against Wigan. Not shown enough clearly.

LET say they are still working on deals for olsson and Dunn, but as of now they can talk to other clubs.

Tanner is the australian kid, not Tumwa.

LET say they are still working on deals for olsson and Dunn, but as of now they can talk to other clubs.

Surely Olssen will be allowed to leave, I dont see any point in offering him a new contract, he offers nothing even in this league.

Surely Olssen will be allowed to leave, I dont see any point in offering him a new contract, he offers nothing even in this league.

I dont mind him. If you take him for what he is and thats a cheap backup left back, then in a yr when we are again trimming the wage bill he seems an ok choice. From what I've seen in the U21's we dont have a youngster at that postition who could come in. So all things added up, he's not a bad option imo

• Backroom

I'd keep Olsson he's not great but he's a cheap backup leftback option otherwise we need to go out and find another.

Seems we've been pretty brutal with the youngsters but if they aren't going to cut it no point messing around

I'd keep Olsson he's not great but he's a cheap backup leftback option otherwise we need to go out and find another.

Seems we've been pretty brutal with the youngsters but if they aren't going to cut it no point messing around

I agree, as long as we don't fill their spots with some no-talent crap players from, say, Portugal or India... If the players just are not good enough, then fine.

Surely we wouldn't offer Dunn a new playing contract! :wacko:

I think we'd offer, I just cant see dunny taking the huge drop in pay it would surely be. Up to him how much he wants to play for 1 more year, as he cant expect a new deal even close to what he's had in the past

Archived