BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

7 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

is`nt he an out and out centre forward??not a good position to be in if you are in mowbrays squad,i agree  with you,he should be given a chance as he`s banging the goals in

It depends on what you mean as an out and out center-forward. If you mean someone who puts himself about, across the whole forward line. Harries defenders and forces them into mistakes and scores goals. I would say, yes. If you mean a hold up target-man, then I would say, no.  

3 minutes ago, rigger said:

It depends on what you mean as an out and out center-forward. If you mean someone who puts himself about, across the whole forward line. Harries defenders and forces them into mistakes and scores goals. I would say, yes. If you mean a hold up target-man, then I would say, no.  

the former,he does`nt look a big lad who can hold it up,more a paul dickov than a jason roberts

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the former,he does`nt look a big lad who can hold it up,more a paul dickov than a jason roberts

Funny you say that because he reminds me of Paul dickov. 

Small but quite solid physically, harries defenders. 

I would be interested to see if he could make an impact off the bench. Seems to me to be a better shout than mcbride

18 hours ago, yellowsubmarine said:

Tony will rather put a loanee on the bench than our own in-form youth players. Happy to be proven wrong!

lets hope you are

14 hours ago, rigger said:

Very much like Paul Dickov or Jamie Vardy type. and thats was my first opinion when I watched him for the first time for the under 16's

There is very few target man strikers around at the minute 

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What a load of bollox.  Maggot was putting the academy up for sale last year and now it's the most important investment area....?🤷‍♂️

Steve "Bullshit" Maggot

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

What a load of bollox.  Maggot was putting the academy up for sale last year and now it's the most important investment area....?🤷‍♂️

Steve "Bullshit" Maggot

In 'fairness' he wasn't selling the whole academy...just demolishing their great training facilities and supposedly rebuilding them on a cramped site with the first team in an exercise that apparently wasn't going to make us any money and may even cost us a bit (I assume that's after the Coventrio took their cuts).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Ian Wright's grandson in a Rovers shirt.... he's now at Stoke City

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58916997

Was he a good player for us? 

Only played for our u23s as you likely know, on a youth loan, but did well enough that we were interested in signing him at one point.

6 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

That's irrelevant,  he might need it.  23s is a bit sanitised, that northern premier gets tasty so he might benefit 

So do you think 4 games or so, in the northern premier league is going to change him. Personally I'd have given him a chance today.