BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Best Leaves! Hurrah!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute disgrace to his profession.

I’m a firm believer in you treat people right you’ll be ok, if you treat people like idiots you’ll get pay back somewhere down the line.

Best of luck Leon, I think you might just need it :tu:

How much has that cost us I wonder

Cairney money and more i'd wager.

Absolute disgrace to his profession.

I’m a firm believer in you treat people right you’ll be ok, if you treat people like idiots you’ll get pay back somewhere down the line.

Best of luck Leon, I think you might just need it :tu:

the only luck I wish him is bad....scum

• Backroom

Absolutely disgusted that the club have gone on record to thank Leon Best for his dedication yet Tom Cairney got nothing.

Shell of the club we once were in every department. Poor effort Rovers.

Glad he has gone. More evidence to put to the league that we are taking the painful yet necessary steps to achieve FUP compliance. If only we could put that evidence before the Courts I'm not sure how they could argue we weren't working hard to get finances in order.

The fact that the Cairney money must have been used to pay him off dare I say it indicates continued commitment from Venkys. Why stump up the huge seven figure sum of his salary now if they are planning on dumping the club or taking what money they can?

I have to say I am absolutely appalled that Best is getting the club's best wishes full stop. He doesn't deserve the clubs best wishes for his contribution. The fact that he is getting them whilst the club said nothing by way of thanks or best wishes to Tom Cairney makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

Shameful Rovers. Absolutely shameful.

Finally! Some good news!

Does make you wonder if we sold Cairney to pay for this sh!thead.

Disgusted that he gets thanks and Tom, who's conduct was excellent, got nothing! Should've just read 'Left by mutual consent' and left at that.

At least we get another squad place to fill with one of our Woolworth's bargain bucket (for those who remember it) replacements.

Good Riddance!

• Backroom

Good luck to him; I've said before I think using him may have been a better option than paying him off but if we can keep Rhodes and Rudy then it's not an issue. Not that he was any good just that if we can't afford to bring anybody in and had to pay him anyway.

Have to echo the sentiments..clueless to thank him but not Cairney. Must have been different people writing it up. Maybe they sacked the first one, or maybe he got it in the neck about not thanking last time and would now thank the toilet cleaners on the website going forward. Surely they deserve it more than Leon. If somebody rocked up at my house as, say a gardner, barely trimmed the hedge, left the rest a mess and charged about a fifth of all my money, thanks would not be a word coming out of my mouth unless followed by for '@#/? all'

Archived