BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Toral just scored for Brum against scum...was available on poan from arsenal wonder why wernt we aware im sure hes wages would have been affordable hes scored 2 in 2..instead GENIUS GB looking at Jobi

So you're saying GB should hang his head in shame because someone random at a random club on loan from Arsenal scored against another club?

Thats a Dickov or a Speedie then?

that's pretty much nailed it, but maybe not as unpleasant or as good as those two! i really only remember him from his performance at Ewood last season when he was excellent. Probably his best ever game, we tend to do that for the opposition strikers!

Keane didn't want to come back, didn't enjoy it here, allegedly.

I was being sarcastic.

that's pretty much nailed it, but maybe not as unpleasant or as good as those two! i really only remember him from his performance at Ewood last season when he was excellent. Probably his best ever game, we tend to do that for the opposition strikers!

We really do. The amount of times I look someone up on wiki, and see that their first goal, or a hat trick, or some such came against us is worrying.

I anticipate a bit of movement next week, with O`Sullivan being the first to go. Don't think Bowyer rates him.

We need another striker, central defender and attacking midfielder in. All positions Bowyer is looking at adding to.

I'd suspect hefty movement both in and out until the end of the window. We have two spaces left and bowyer seemingly wants another 2-3 in with the amount of players and varying positions we've been trailing.

I also suspect that he wants at least one of the 24 spaces keeping vacant in the event an "emergency loan" is required.

Just looking at the squad we've got 8 players who can play as a defensive midfielder..

Lowe, Williamson, Petshi, Tomlinson, Evans, Akpan, Guthrie, Lenihan

We don't have that many players for any other position!

We need a number 10 with creativity and vision as this formation is a non-starter with Marshall there.

Although I'd go 442 and get another good striker in in an ideal world. Koita Rhodes Delfy & another would be a decent forward line.

On todays performance though a couple of defenders wouldn't go amiss. Wouldn't be sorry to see any of them replaced.

I am feeling desperate - once more we improve dramatically without Rhodes and with the arrival of more mobile and active players.

Hope he is not too injured -surely Sunderland must want him.

Fed up of shouting down the mine-shaft on this. We need a more flexible,fluid style of play.

I am feeling desperate - once more we improve dramatically without Rhodes and with the arrival of more mobile and active players.

Hope he is not too injured -surely Sunderland must want him.

Fed up of shouting down the mine-shaft on this. We need a more flexible,fluid style of play.

Wasn't at today's game but against Wolves we looked better the minute we put 2 up front as opposed to Rhodes being isolated on his own. Nothing to do with his performance per se.

Wasn't at today's game but against Wolves we looked better the minute we put 2 up front as opposed to Rhodes being isolated on his own. Nothing to do with his performance per se.

Some people will cling to anything Revidge. Rhodes gets the blame for the deficiencies in the mentality and formation of the team it seems.

Archived