BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agbonlahor and Holt!

I'm not sure if I'm joking or not tbh...

Not sure about Agbonlahor, could be his legs have gone. As for Holt I could be wrong but a think his ship has sailed. Do we want the new Jim Fryatt ?

Mentioned as a possible transfer target for us by a couple of people in here but Steven Naismith is set to join Norwich for £8million.

That's a lot of money.

Much too much of a gamble for us. Could be too much of a gamble for Norwich.

Not sure why anyone is considering Agbonlhor (no idea how to spell it), he's now tubby, slow and can't finish.

Re Rhodes, if he really wanted to stay and wanted to put the effort in, I'd keep him and bring players in to suit his game. I just think he looks every inch a player who is ready to move on. Marshall is in a similar boat but from what I'm led to believe, is a bit of a pisspot.

Re loans, we need some experienced Prem players. Leaders and b'stards. Pace and creativity...it isn't going to come cheap!

Has and always has been my number 1 choice if possible. Would tear this league to bits.

Dwight Gayle would gave us pace and can finish.

If Rhodes did leave he would be 1st choice to replace him

Dorrans at Norwich on loan and Gayle or Murray on loan!

Why not Try for Gouffran at Newcastle on loan?

Murray is playing at Bournemouth so he wont be leaving

Gouffran is a decent shout tbf

Mentioned as a possible transfer target for us by a couple of people in here but Steven Naismith is set to join Norwich for £8million.

That's a lot of money.

Correct looking like Norwich will be looking to do their business in January.

They have just signed Jarvis and have made bids for 3 other players including Naismith and some Dutch striker.

so I wonder if Lewis Grabban will be available come January?

Not another ex Everton do nothing footballer to don the mighty blue and white shirt.

What is it about you chaddy ?

I'm not interested about his Everton's career but MORE IMPORTANT what he could bring to Rovers team and get the best out of Rhodes. That is what I am interested in Jal.

He is strong target man, mobile and has some pace. This is what we need.

I will leave you to your obsession about Everton players and former Everton players.

I'm not interested about his Everton's career but MORE IMPORTANT what he could bring to Rovers team and get the best out of Rhodes. That is what I am interested in Jal.

He is strong target man, mobile and has some pace. This is what we need.

If he's what you allegedly claim him to be, then why isn't he playing first team premiership football for either Everton or West Brom is there a big clue in that.

Must ask why do you seemingly support and encourage failure at Blackburn Rovers football club.

If he what you allegedly claim to be then why isn't he playing first team premiership football for either Everton or West Brom is there a big clue in that.

Must ask why do you seemingly support and encourage failure at Blackburn Rovers football club.

Firstly, he started yesterday for WBA and played very well.

Secondly, I support and encourage failure at Blackburn Rovers? Really? What a load of crap Jal.

Instead of sitting at home why dont you start attending some games and watching the games live.

Thirdly, are you really a Rovers fan? When we you actually say something positive for once?

Fourly, how many times have you seen Duffy played live?

Fifthly? Do you ACTUALLY have any suggestion to possible signings we could make? Taking in accounted wages and other things.

If he's what you allegedly claim him to be, then why isn't he playing first team premiership football for either Everton or West Brom is there a big clue in that.

Have a word with yourself JAL, we're no longer a Premiership side, attracting premiership players!

Everton reserves are where we're at! And nowt wrong with that.

Still think Phil Jones wouldn't get a game down Pleasy?

What's Yann Kermorgant up to this season? Is he still with Bournemouth and injured cos I haven't seen him play much for them this season. He seemed to get a few goals for them in the Championship. Guessing he isn't available but thought it worth a mention.

I posted on the other transfer thread about Kermorgant. Said in foreign news that he wants to leave in January so he is probably available.

Firstly, he started yesterday for WBA and played very well.

Secondly, I support and encourage failure at Blackburn Rovers? Really? What a load of crap Jal.

Instead of sitting at home why dont you start attending some games and watching the games live.

Thirdly, are you really a Rovers fan? When we you actually say something positive for once?

Fourly, how many times have you seen Duffy played live?

Fifthly? Do you ACTUALLY have any suggestion to possible signings we could make? Taking in accounted wages and other things.

wow... wONDER IF PM HAS FOUND YOUR INBOX YET AS I GOT ONE FOR SAYING LESS TO YOU.

Archived