• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

good sources?

Giggs is 4/1

ive bet Heckingbottom at 25/1 at fiver

Good sources ? In my view, yes.

Still get Giggs at 8/1.

Don't think Heckingbottom anywhere near the frame.  Seems as though Balls wants a 'sexy' appointment.

5 minutes ago, Mercerman said:

Good sources ? In my view, yes.

Still get Giggs at 8/1.

Don't think Heckingbottom anywhere near the frame.  Seems as though Balls wants a 'sexy' appointment.

Balls is clueless. Giggs would be another bad appointment. Cant see him being a head coach. He would want full control imo. Now unless they change this sporting director/head coach structure and do another u turn. Balls is used to doing them

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Balls is clueless. Giggs would be another bad appointment. Cant see him being a head coach. He would want full control imo. Now unless they change this sporting director/head coach structure and do another u turn. Balls is used to doing them

Depends who the Sporting Director is ;)

59 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

He's used to making a balls up... Lol 

• Backroom

I wonder where Hanley will go if/when Newcastle are promoted? I'd be surprised if he stays there, as he isn't PL quality and is only in the team at the moment because of multiple injuries,

6 hours ago, DE. said:

I wonder where Hanley will go if/when Newcastle are promoted? I'd be surprised if he stays there, as he isn't PL quality and is only in the team at the moment because of multiple injuries,

He could go to the PL with teams like Stoke or West Brom. Probably a team in the Championship going for a real promotion push next season and with money to spend. Plenty of possible suitors like Sunderland, Villa and Wednesday?

6 hours ago, DE. said:

Wolves if Lambert holds on to his job

Championship player of the year nominees have been announced. Chris wood of Leeds, Anthony knockheart or Brighton and Dwight Gayle of Newcastle.

Knockheart would be my choice of the three.

Can't help feeling that their must be better and more deserving players out their than Gayle and woods.

Thoughts 

37 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Championship player of the year nominees have been announced. Chris wood of Leeds, Anthony knockheart or Brighton and Dwight Gayle of Newcastle.

Knockheart would be my choice of the three.

Can't help feeling that their must be better and more deserving players out their than Gayle and woods.

Thoughts 

Outrageous that Jason has been overlooked.

23 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Seen something on twitter that norwich want Uwe Rosler

Yes Ive seen that.

Norwich havent appointed a Sporting director yet. rumours are it will be Huddersfield DoF Webber.

I hope that Rosler stays at Fleetwood tbh cos he done a great job there

Archived