BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Or it says to me that they are desperately covering up something.

No assets to sell playing squad wise.

Fans detest the owners.

No fans willing to go to games.

Previous protests.

An initial 39 million profit made (paid 21 million for club & 19m debt acquired).

Yet they stick around.

Well, there's two more in Marshall and Duffy. After that I reckon you'd be lucky to get a fiver for the whole lot.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again we as fans are made fools of. Hanley injured, and now Hanley is fully recovered and probably passing his medical with flying colors.

I dont care what anybody says, go if you have to, support the club if you want to, but whatever happens, the people in charge right now can go @#/? themselves. Tell us the truth straight up, but dont come with some bull @#/? story about an injury, as if we are stupid small children.

As long as these dimwits are in charge, nothing will change. Its being ripped apart. Sell for 5.5mill, bring in a loan or freebie as a replacement. Sorry the money went to repay debts, debts caused by the owners themselves, while the fans are being blamed by Cheston. Go out, protest, and bloody fight to get rid of these owners once and for all.

BRFC are now the friends of Agents and Prem Club Academies; send your raw talent here, we'll put them in the shop window, increase their value and you will be quids in. But don't worry about them getting dropped if results are bad, its not about winning or success at BRFC anymore because we have our own agenda and we certainly don't care what our supporters think.

Was that a forgotton part of the script prepared by the project partners that Desai reeled off in November 2010? along with bs about not changing the manager and the board and more laughably preserving Jack's legacy

One word ! Owen Coyle he has told you a pack of lies,

Coyle said last week that he didn’t want to lose his skipper, but the decision was ultimately out of his hands.

He added: “I know the way the world works when agents get to work and such forth.

“But all I would say is Grant Hanley’s our captain and we don’t want to lose him.

“I totally understand why Newcastle covet him but, as I said before, and I’ll repeat it, in my opinion they are nowhere near the valuation which I consider Grant Hanley to be.”

its very sad to see we dont fight back even finland beat russia at winter war, we was little country but give them back!

or is is all fans these days like zombies no power to fight back or make protest what to lose now these chicken ownwers can do what they want maybe few new chicken shops open out of europe for Hanley moneys

im so @#/? off...........@#/? summer thanks to venkys!

One word ! Owen Coyle he has told you a pack of lies,

Coyle said last week that he didn’t want to lose his skipper, but the decision was ultimately out of his hands.

He added: “I know the way the world works when agents get to work and such forth.

“But all I would say is Grant Hanley’s our captain and we don’t want to lose him.

“I totally understand why Newcastle covet him but, as I said before, and I’ll repeat it, in my opinion they are nowhere near the valuation which I consider Grant Hanley to be.”

The key in that was, he said he didn't want to sell him but he never said he wasn't for sale.

He was basically just inviting further bids.

5.5 million, minus the money owing to Crewe, will no doubt end up with the Bank of India who, one suspects, are starting to want some money coming back in their direction. Hopefully, the saving on wages will allow us to bring in one or two more loans or free transfer players. I can't say it has come as a shock, as I suspect most who renewed season tickets did so in the knowledge that next season is going to be a real relegation battle. I think we have enough to finish above the likes of Barnsley, Rotherham and Burton, but one way or another it's going to be an interesting season.

Coyle's just another passenger aboard the express train to the third division. Same goes for Cheston. Just two blokes on good salaries in a position they wouldn't occupy at any other Championship football club trying to do the best they can in an impossible situation. I have some sympathy for them both, because the cowards in India expect Coyle and Cheston to take the brunt of the criticism from the supporters and media whilst they hide away on the other side of the world and trouser the money.

My biggest gripe with Coyle is his repeated attempts to try and convince people that Hanley was/is injured. He could have held his hands up and said he wasn't playing due to on-going speculation, but instead repeatedly tried to mislead us all. I'm not going to have a go at Coyle other than that. I don't particularly like him or think he's the best man for the job, but our problems go way beyond the latest occupant of the dugout, and I've now come to realise that it doesn't matter who they appoint to do the job. The club will never be successful with this structure in place.

Coyle won't be a success here. The best he will achieve this season is survival. Jose Mourinho wouldn't be a success here. Lambert knew he had no chance and got out with his reputation intact.

Coyle's job was hard enough last week. He's now got to replace the Captain and our best defender with no money, and faces a bigger challenge keeping hold of Marshall and Duffy. Its mission impossible when the club and owners sole aim is to cash in on whoever they can.

Rovers Trust saying we're lining up Tyler Blackett on loan to replace Grant.

Sell our captain and replace him with a loan...

Glad I aint paying into this sort of nonsense anymore. Isn't selling our captain for cash to be swallowed up by the enourmous debt made by the owners damaging the club Cheston? Whats your thoughts pal? Is that my fault perhaps? @#/? imbecile.

and I’ll repeat it, in my opinion they are nowhere near the valuation which I consider Grant Hanley to be.”

at even my math that 4,5 till 5,5 is not same like these words.

Oh i know its naff all difference. Again the key there is its his opinion and he will just pass the buck to the owners.

Let's be clear, i am not trying to stick up for him, i don't want him anywhere near our club. I'm just pointing out his get outs he will probably use further down the line.

Sell our captain and replace him with a loan...

Glad I aint paying into this sort of nonsense anymore. Isn't selling our captain for cash to be swallowed up by the enourmous debt made by the owners damaging the club Cheston? Whats your thoughts pal? Is that my fault perhaps? @#/? imbecile.

You couldn't make it up. It reminds me of the joke involving the old lady ad the post office. The lady sends a letter to God............

Happy to type the joke out and lighten the mood, if too many people don't already know it. :)

So you've gone from this

to this.

Nothing like covering all bases chaddy, are you Nixon in disguise??

Not at all.

I said I never mention reinvested in my post to JB.

try reading instead of making stuff up yet again

He's saying he's hoping to spend 4m on some defender on his Twitter. But that's ok, he's got different thoughts from Twitter and BRFCS

Not at all but Ive already explained this but YET AGAIN I explained it again since you are making me the story yet again instead of talking football,

I was asked who I wanted to replace Hanley and then I suggest Morrison from Reading. The people I was talking to inform me that he cost Cardiff 4 mil which I don't know. I then said I would spend 4 mil on here

There will be a small denial /explanation denying it all and any future quizzing will result in "ive explained earlier see my post" then there will be a bully claim

You just can't resist but have a dig. That's all you ever do on here. But no surprise at all is there tho?????????

Bloody hope not. awful defender

Also Leeds linked with Blackett

Not at all.

Not at all but Ive already explained this but YET AGAIN I explained it again since you are making me the story yet again instead of talking football,

I was asked who I wanted to replace Hanley and then I suggest Morrison from Reading. The people I was talking to inform me that he cost Cardiff 4 mil which I don't know. I then said I would spend 4 mil on here

You just can't resist but have a dig. That's all you ever do on here. But no surprise at all is there tho?????????

And to think Chaddy had a go at someone else's spelling yesterday .

I know you have trouble remembering things that happened Chaddy but here's a clue . I ignored you for a few days and then you had a go at one of my posts and therefore the truce was over . Stop playing the maryter card .

Tyler Blackett is god-awful. Celtic fans wanted to send him back early so they wouldn't have to play him against the likes of Partick Thistle when they were 10 points clear at the top.

We're in for a very long season and I fear the worst.

Just somebody young and cheap but he comes from UTD so everyone jumps through hoops like it's a major signing. He'll come with an agreement to buy that will never be triggered even if he turns out to be like Michael Keane for Bumley.

Smoke and mirrors whilst we advertise and increase value for someone else.

Irrespective of what happens to the fee - it is amazing some people are moaning about the fee when many said he wasn't worth that much. Personally think he is worth far more- so a lot depends on addons

Not really the point though is it. They could sell Lowe tomorrow for 1.5 million and it would get mixed views but the point is even he would be downgraded and replaced with a free on a friendly agents books.

The bigger picture here is not the players themselves but the flow of the fees received. Losing Hanley is a blow but a decent manager given 1 or 2 million of it and offering a similar wage would easily replace him. He isn't that good in the grand scheme of things but to us in our position he's vital and worth a lot. When he goes up with Newcastle then after 10 Prem games he's a 10 million pound defender already.

Not at all.

In an earlier post (48 hours previously!!) you said you 'expected' the money to be re-invested!!! Now you're trying to say that this view doesn't count and that I'm making things up even though it's in black and white on a public bloody forum!!!

What's it to be chaddy, all views are subject to change after 48 hours / 24 hours / dependant on Nicko? You really are a one aren't you - it's no wonder you're treated with such derision on here. In the words of Thom Yorke of Radiohead 'you do it to yourself'

At least reinvest something... Jesus. Why should they expect anyone to renew if they're going to sell tue club captain and not replace him. A loan simply doesnt coubt because its not our player.

We might as well Wharton instead of bringing Blackett in

At least reinvest something... Jesus. Why should they expect anyone to renew if they're going to sell tue club captain and not replace him. A loan simply doesnt coubt because its not our player.

Worst part, is who is looking likely to be captain. Sigh

• Moderation Lead

Not at all.

Please will you type in the same coloured font, Chaddy? That is incredibly hard to read. There was nothing wrong in any of those posts to you that I could see.....

Archived